Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have your threads disappeared?

Im on the case. I'll find out what happened.

200w.gif

great cartoon

Still no logical explanations
There's literally nothing to explain

You and others created a drama out of boredom. The answer is 100% nothing. But your need for excitement and drama in your life makes it impossible for you to accept that. You will deny and refute what I say, and continue to think something is being kept from you. When is simply not so.

You don't even really want an answer. You want conflict.. There is no conflict, so you will never find what you think you are looking for.

Cuz it's not the truth. The truth is clear as day in this thread, but you reject it cuz that truth is boring.

You're looking for excitement in a situation where it doesn't exist.

It's really that simple 🤷🏿‍♂️

There's literally nothing to explain

You and others created a drama out of boredom. The answer is 100% nothing. But your need for excitement and drama in your life makes it impossible for you to accept that. You will deny and refute what I say, and continue to think something is being kept from you. When is simply not so.

You don't even really want an answer. You want conflict.. There is no conflict, so you will never find what you think you are looking for.

Cuz it's not the truth. The truth is clear as day in this thread, but you reject it cuz that truth is boring.

You're looking for excitement in a situation where it doesn't exist.

It's really that simple 🤷🏿‍♂️

Just like I said:

Lotta name-calling..........deflection............plea copping................shaming............and chirping.

Still no logical explanations.

Oprah there it is clip.gif

What do you consider a logical explanation?

Be as specific as possible please. Hypotheticals only further confuse.

Still ain't tag Goldie but wanna talk about deflection

FOH deadeye

Anything that makes sense.

Or at least something that makes more sense than what's been previously stated.
Bruh....

That's not specific at all which means you bullshitting.

The facts are this...as much as y'all think AP is behind the scenes, he just reacts to things within his control.

Updates and changes to the site are not in his control. So when major things are effecting the site.... His response is always after the fact in a reactionary mode.

In very specific case of threads disappearing he did the same thing I did, and all mods did.... Look at real thread history. If a thread is deleted... We'd see a line thru it. But in the case of these threads.... They just gone.. Which as AP immediately said, it must be some update with the site and server in that didn't back up certain threads. No one deleted or moved anything.

That's the best assumption and answer we have access to.

There's nothing to gain from deleting threads. There's no motive to delete threads. There's no agenda.

The site is glitchy, and the moderators... Even AP as a admin just moderate from what we can detect. We can't see where her threads went. And it's as simple as that.

If you looking for more than that..... I don't know what to tell you. Those are the best and most logical answers we have

What would be the point of tagging Goldie?

he don’t post no mo
Because the only answer would be from someone updating and making changes to the site. AP doesn't do that. So if you REALLY want to know what is going on.... That's who would have the answer.

And he's not gonna to answer to none of y'all and y'all know it. So y'all don't @ Goldie.... Y'all just give ap a hard time when he did.... Actually..... Nothing

Because the only answer would be from someone updating and making changes to the site. AP doesn't do that. So if you REALLY want to know what is going on.... That's who would have the answer.

And he's not gonna to answer to none of y'all and y'all know it. So y'all don't @ Goldie.... Y'all just give ap a hard time when he did.... Actually..... Nothing
Bro I don’t give a shit bout none of this LOL but if AP knows he won’t answer any inquiries then why direct a poster to Goldie..... since AP has contact w Goldie just ask him exactly what happened then let Royal know

Bruh....

The facts are this...as much as y'all think AP is behind the scenes, he just reacts to things within his control.

Updates and changes to the site are not in his control. So when major things are effecting the site.... His response is always after the fact in a reactionary mode.

In very specific case of threads disappearing he did the same thing I did, and all mods did.... Look at real thread history. If a thread is deleted... We'd see a line thru it. But in the case of these threads.... They just gone.. Which as AP immediately said, it must be some update with the site and server in that didn't back up certain threads. No one deleted or moved anything.

There's nothing to gain from deleting threads. There's no motive to delete threads. There's no agenda.

The site is glitchy, and the moderators... Even AP as a admin just moderate from what we can detect. We can't see where her threads went. And it's as simple as that.

If you looking for more than that..... I don't know what to tell you. Those are the best and most logical answers we have

That was actually a good explanation.

Kudos to you sir.

Exactly the type of response and professionalism I would expect from a Site Administrator.

Raising glass to toast clip.gif

Bro I don’t give a shit bout none of this LOL but if AP knows he won’t answer any inquiries then why direct a poster to Goldie..... since AP has contact w Goldie just ask him exactly what happened then let Royal know
Cuz he gave y'all the answers and it still went 10 pages. If you dont believe him, the only other alternative you have is @'n someone who won't respond

Bruh....

Du can I interest you in being the site admin?

Back