Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have your threads disappeared?

Bro I don’t give a shit bout none of this LOL but if AP knows he won’t answer any inquiries then why direct a poster to Goldie..... since AP has contact w Goldie just ask him exactly what happened then let Royal know
I'm honest with y'all and y'all still think I'm being cryptic so at this point, believe what tf you wanna believe

Last edited:
@royalascension I sincerely apologize for being a jerk on the first page.... But I honestly thought this was one of those grand opening/grand closing situations where a thread got moved to a more topic based forum..I did not know threads of yours really were missing.

We already sent word to make sure everything is saved or backed up during updates, cuz posters are losing threads, and we don't know why.

Wish it was better, but this is what we all have to work with. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I took a look at it the next day when I was of more sober mind, and they simply weren't there. I checked logs n everything. Nothing. I normally look up shit and fix she where I can without saying shit... Cuz it's not really for credit. We all chime in to do our best to keep this shit running as smooth as possible. And collectively we do have decent it knowledge. But your threads really look like the victim of a bad update.

We've seen worse with the servers here.... But that's all I can come up with in regards to this.

You not one of the people grouped in with the fuck all y'all..

It was mostly beta, deadeye, elzo and germs....

They like a real life ninja turtles... Like if you real life poured toxic waste on turtles..... They'd be burnt to shit and retarded..... That's them...... Stay away from them

There's literally nothing to explain

You and others created a drama out of boredom. The answer is 100% nothing. But your need for excitement and drama in your life makes it impossible for you to accept that. You will deny and refute what I say, and continue to think something is being kept from you. When is simply not so.

You don't even really want an answer. You want conflict.. There is no conflict, so you will never find what you think you are looking for.

Cuz it's not the truth. The truth is clear as day in this thread, but you reject it cuz that truth is boring.

You're looking for excitement in a situation where it doesn't exist.

It's really that simple 🤷🏿‍♂️

What makes the shit even funnier is that nigga was the one that started that corny "I know something, you don't know" shit........ :hahaha:

@royalascension I sincerely apologize for being a jerk on the first page.... But I honestly thought this was one of those grand opening/grand closing situations where a thread got moved to a more topic based forum..I did not know threads of yours really were missing.

We already sent word to make sure everything is saved or backed up during updates, cuz posters are losing threads, and we don't know why.

Wish it was better, but this is what we all have to work with. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I took a look at it the next day when I was of more sober mind, and they simply weren't there. I checked logs n everything. Nothing. I normally look up shit and fix she where I can without saying shit... Cuz it's not really for credit. We all chime in to do our best to keep this shit running as smooth as possible. And collectively we do have decent it knowledge. But your threads really look like the victim of a bad update.

We've seen worse with the servers here.... But that's all I can come up with in regards to this.

You not one of the people grouped in with the fuck all y'all..

It was mostly beta, deadeye, elzo and germs....

They like a real life ninja turtles... Like if you real life poured toxic waste on turtles..... They'd be burnt to shit and retarded..... That's them...... Stay away from them
Thank you 😊 . I understand nothing else can be done right now.

Maybe one day my threads will rise from the grave

These fuck ass mods moved my thread about the wheelchair chick smash or pass to damn candy shop....

I was like

"When I wanted to laugh about this evil shit.....I did not want to laugh with those losers in the candy shop... Please move my thread back"

Trust me.....I get it

JoyousInsubstantialGoat-max-1mb.gif

In all seriousness, this is all kinda sad when you think about it.

It really shouldn't have taken this much to get a decent explanation.

This could've easily been resolved on the first page.

Back