Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have your threads disappeared?

This nigga deadeye legit refuses to believe Goldie has been doing things behind the scenes and that some of the things that's happened is a direct result of that.

It's ok to tag him (don't worry, I know you won't). Goldie cool people. He not gonna kill you with a hook if you say his name 3x

What changed?

Didn't you say a while back that it was technically impossible to @ Goldie anymore?

Now I'm supposed to @ him.......when, according to you, it's not even possible?

Besides, he's the owner.........not the Admin.

So, would he really want me to @ him.............and not the Admin???

Denzel boom clip.gif

Nice try though.

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

so we got act like AP aint say numerous times there is a limit to things he and the other mods can do on this site?

and we got act like certain things have been adjusted and bruh said that its something(s) only the site owner can do?

lol the pile on is wild
He's not a mod, he's a site administrator he should have all the answers

This nigga deadeye legit refuses to believe Goldie has been doing things behind the scenes and that some of the things that's happened is a direct result of that.

It's ok to tag him (don't worry, I know you won't). Goldie cool people. He not gonna kill you with a hook if you say his name 3x
I didn't know @Goldie was back from his hiatus. I figured he would have made a thread announcing his return lol

Niggas really think it's a conspiracy over some inadvertantly deleted threads... Smh

Back