Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever paid for a prostitute?

imo ALL sex work AND drugs should be LEGAL taxed by the govt.

It should be free market, regulated and w strict rules to avoid human trafficking, abuse of minors and a blk market.

The world would be a better n safer place if men could jus openly go to a sex worker spot n buy sex.

And if drug addicts wanna do drugs. Let em do it in a safe, controlled n clean enviroment.

I agree. Like legalizing marijuana (which my country did recently), why not make these things legal, safer, push out a portion of the black market, cease the enforcement of petty drug crime, release and withdraw the charges of anyone with a minor drug related history, and make some tax money while they're at it?

There's still a lot of ppl against these ideas though. Both regular folk and ppl in office. Even politicians sympathetic to the cause will feel the need to toe the line of certain issues if supporting one could mean losing an election. In that respect, they might not consider the best, most moral and safe option. It's a prime example of serving their own interests at the expense of ours.

Last edited:
imo ALL sex work AND drugs should be LEGAL and taxed by the govt.

It should be free market, regulated and w strict rules to avoid human trafficking, abuse of minors and a blk market.

The world would be a better n safer place if men could jus openly go to a sex worker spot n buy sex.

And if drug addicts wanna do drugs. Let em do it in a safe, controlled n clean enviroment.
nah

Legalization only increases illegal drug trade. Ijs.

Decriminalization can since it's effecting the demand side but not so much the supply side.

Legalization might be the better approach. Especially if government and business can lower costs and improve safety and quality relative to the black market. Otherwise ppl will keep buying from their dealer.

In any case, the idea is to treat the problem as a health and lifestyle issue.

I remember when I was in Peru and my friend and I went bar hopping. Ended up in one joint, was bad bitches everywhere, barely any dudes. They were all professionals, but that’s how it goes down in other countries. Prostitution is legal and nobody bats an eye ??‍♂️.

How tf you figure that? Can you site studies, stats or numbers to back that up. You sound like you talkin alotta fuck rite now bruh

Personal experience. What I've seen. Especially with legalization of cannabis in canada. Street level niggas numbers have went up.

You don't need to start talking to me crazy because you disagree tho.

I'm retarded, I meant to say, some drugs can turn mfs psycho and do a whole buncha heinous shit. I think Shrooms, Weed and LSD should be legal and (mostly) unregulated. But crack, meth, coke, pcp, Fentanyl and the pills should be left in the dirt. You see what crack did and what meth and fent is doing to kaks

Back