Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever paid for a prostitute?

I've already been tempted once or twice.

Some attractive sex workers who were promising to indulge me in sex and every kink that went through my mind in exchange of just 40 or 70 dollars a month at a moment in my life (these moments all occured around Fall and Winter 2018) I was really starving like I never wad, sexually wise. One of my hookups at that time stopped roleplaying as an acting kinkster to some fetish of ours for ome year, and I just get laid for a first time earlier this year - in spite not remembering anything at that time (I barely began recollecting a few flash-memories but about one month ago) and denying both rumours and evidence - so naturally my mind and body were slowly setting up themselves into tempting to revive the carnal experience again.

But I winded up resisting from the temptation to get laid with the former, and having the socalled Law of Oddity preventing me from accomplishing the latter.
So, the answer would be "no, I never did, although I was tempted to".

Hence why like I stated once, I never drive or paid a drive for sex: until now, it usually came at me.

I don't like sharing thay story with niggas, especially the self-righteous part-time believers: they act weirdly jealous and aggressive when you told then you get tempted by the act of having sex with prostitutes, but never fulfilled it when in the meantime they scold you while cheating on their own girlfriends and wives with some ugly, promiscuous fellow group page white Quebecois and metitza Hispanic female members who thirsted vocally for the black D and was hoe-ing louder in sometimes bery explicitly racist ways if you weren't buying it as an African (I am not kidding. That is exactly what happened) .
Willie Lynch Syndrome struck brothers are making Afrophobic crab's barrel-styled squirmishes on the littlest shit, as I observed around and even here.

Some attractive sex workers who were promising to indulge me in sex and every kink that went through my mind in exchange of just 40 or 70 dollars a month at a moment in my life (these moments all occured around Fall and Winter 2018) I was really starving like I never wad, sexually wise. One of my hookups at that time stopped roleplaying as an acting kinkster to some fetish of ours for ome year, and I just get laid for a first time earlier this year - in spite not remembering anything at that time (I barely began recollecting a few flash-memories but about one month ago) and denying both rumours and evidence - so naturally my mind and body were slowly setting up themselves into tempting to revive the carnal experience again.

But I winded up resisting from the temptation to get laid with the former, and having the socalled Law of Oddity preventing me from accomplishing the latter.

Hence why like I stated once, I never drive or paid a drive for sex: until now, it usually came at me.

I don't like sharing thay story with niggas, especially the self-righteous part-time believers: they act weirdly jealous and aggressive when you told then you get tempted by the act of having sex with prostitutes, but never fulfilled it when in the meantime they scold you while cheating on their own girlfriends and wives with some ugly, promiscuous fellow group page white Quebecois and metitza Hispanic female members who thirsted vocally for the black D and was hoe-ing louder in sometimes bery explicitly racist ways if you weren't buying it as an African (I am not kidding. That is exactly what happened) .
Willie Lynch Syndrome struck brothers are making Afrophobic crab's barrel-styled squirmishes on the littlest shit, as I observed around and even here.
Man can you keep anything under 3 sentences? I see your name and just keep scrolling sometimes I want to read it but this case you put to much thought to respond to this thread..... shit look at me doing what you doing

niggas might deny this but i have no shame.... i have on the street & through sites like Backpage... if you have what's your experience???

Love the honesty. I would say a stripper is the closest I came to paying for anything sexual. When I was a youngin my cousin took me to times square when u could put dollars in them peep shows. That was a hilarious night, my boy mistakely put a $20 bill instead of a one n that was our cab fair. We waited till the girl clocked out n my boy tried to ask the Scrippa for his $20 back outside of the building, that bitch ran away in high heels thinkin we was gon rob er lol

This nigga always gotta LONG ass story

It was a simple yes or no question

Boxden members reality world view falls apart once they leave their safe space..

Boxden Poster:
Yall hate women right..?

World( I mean..some women)

Boxden Poster:
But if some women are women then, it's ok to say yall hate all women

World (what...elaborate?)

Boxden poster:
I mean..women have vaginas, so if they have sex, a dick has to be put in that vagina, so you know, if they ain't just fucked u, other dicks been in there

World (.....ok, so?)

Boxden poster:
1118.jpg
Are these simps?

nah

would have at a time but it just never was a situation where i felt the need

it aint no real workers where I live that aint some kinda dope fiend anyway

got some homies and coworkers that hit backpage like amazon......one of em got hard drives full of recordings ?

anyway i plan on doing my tricking later with respectable ladies

SN: there IS a difference between a chick that gets her money from a few ducks or older men, and a whole prostitute

Back