Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever paid for a prostitute?

I mean, just respect that skill comes with professionalism.
And unless you've actually paid for sex... You've only had amateur work ??‍♂️

Even if it's great amateur work..... It's still .... amateur.

Whenever talk of a threesome ever comes up my suggestion is always to pay for a professional. Someone who has experience with couples and knows how to make it a great experience for all parties.

I gotta homie who ruined two relationships cuz he wouldn't listen to that sound advice.

Free shape ups ?

I'll be honest, there was a hooker that we saw after shopping to buy some clothes. The bitch was crazy to the point she was jumping on the hood of my former friend car until he told her to get down and that he would take her to the crib. While she was riding with us, 1 of my former friends had to buy her some food so she could chill out. Once my former friend got home, I lied and told them that I was gonna come back to smash so we can run a train on her but I never returned because I wasn't gonna let that bitch suck me off raw when I don't know what she got and we ain't have no condoms at that time.

Yep. Was horny af and found a bitch for 7 dollars. Hey her to my spot and my dick wouldn't even get up. And I had to drive her back where I got her from

intro-1594062634.jpg

i've messed with sex workers but never actually paid for sex.. women that deal in that world have the craziest sex appeal tho.. really goes to show you how many women we deal with that have little to no idea on how to truly be sexy and light you on fire even in their subtlety.

I was thinking like this at a time but u gotta remember they're working

they literally study into how to do everything right to keep your head blown and make you spend lol

thats just a different dynamic than whats supposed to be a mutual attraction or relationship

it doesnt take anything away from a woman that doesnt work in that field.....but it can make shit hard on you or her if you're not able to see the difference

i been thru that.......

imo ALL sex work AND drugs should be LEGAL and taxed by the govt.

It should be free market, regulated and w strict rules to avoid human trafficking, abuse of minors and a blk market.

The world would be a better n safer place if men could jus openly go to a sex worker spot n buy sex.

And if drug addicts wanna do drugs. Let em do it in a safe, controlled n clean enviroment.

Last edited:
Back