Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have/Would U Take Back Ur S/O After They Cheated?

lets think about this how many chicks really gonna wanna move in with a dude when his ex-wife still lives there happily???
:cmonson:
One fully dedicated to the job at hand.
:think:

I think we still have an obligation to gracious hosts regardless of the circumstances.

giphy.gif

Yes you would. B/c the history and the kids would be the ones to have you reconsider. Lol
I've been in this position. The history and kids made it hurt that much more. If we were still young and it wasn't that deep, I might have reconsidered. Can't play around with being a doormat when you're trying to lead by example.

Would you agree that there's levels to certain actions we do? Or do you feel ur s/o should be forgiven for one mistake no matter what it is?
i believe there are levels

to me, physical intercourse for cheating would be harder to forgive vs her having an emotional relationship.

i think people like to feel that regardless of how bad things are in a relationship, there is absolutely NO reason to cheat. And by reason, i mean, people hate to self reflect and take ownership of anything they could've possibly done to influence someone to look for something outside of the relationship.

in their minds, they do NOTHING wrong, so how dare their s/o talk or deal with someone else. Let me be clear, you cant MAKE anyone cheat, it is still a decision, however, to ignore things that you may have done to contribute to the decline of their psyche is just a shitty thing to do

Last edited:
i believe there are levels

to me, physical intercourse for cheating would be harder to forgive vs her having an emotional relationship.

i think people like to feel that regardless of how bad things are in a relationship, there is absolutely NO reason to cheat. And by reason, i mean, people hate to self reflect and take ownership of anything they could've possibly done to influence someone to look for something outside of the relationship.

in their minds, they do NOTHING wrong, so how dare their s/o talk or deal with someone else. Let me be clear, you cant MAKE anyone cheat, it is still a decision, however, to ignore things that you may have done to contribute to the decline of their psyche is just a shitty thing to do

Sounds like you're speaking from experience fam, go head and drop that story my nigga.

Last edited:
apples and oranges, but you got it
yeah issona continuum but tbh that killer argument isnt invalid. they r actions which cant be undone, even with extenuating shit.

if u kill someone in a heated argument, are you any less a killer than sum1 who planned a murder? n is a 1x killer in cold blood who had disadvanting circumtances n repented, no longer to be considered a killer n just sum1 who killed once? or r only serial killers the 1s who can be characterized as killers?

what defines sum1 as a cheater vs sum1 who cheated?

Sounds like you're speaking from experience fam, go head and drop that story my nigga.

this is just one story. I have several

i have a REALLY good friend that is currently going through a divorce. I havent talked to him directly out of respect for his situation but i've heard bits and pieces from other close friends in our circle.

ITS A LOT of shit and not just black and white, but the gist of it is he and his wife got married about 5 years ago. He immediately wanted a family, but for some reason, she wanted to wait. He waited and when she decided she was ready, they found out she had some medical issues that would cause huge complications for them to have a child.

So, now he's mad b/c he felt had they tried earlier, they couldv'e been found out and could've done something about it. And she was one of those NOLA Catholics...they are a different breed, so a lot of stuff she was doing or wasnt doing, she used her religion as a scapegoat. The inability for them to have a child just compounded issues they were already having.

They decided to separate. During the separation, he smashed another chick, got her preggo. By the time he told his "wife", the baby was either born or a week or so from being born. Obviously, she feeling like she cant take him back now b/c he done went and had a baby with someone else. Now, w/o talking to him, i cant get an idea of what was going on through his head, but i know the dude, and i know he didnt just wake up and decided he was just gon fuck some chick just for the sake of having a baby, however, knowing his "wife", i could understand a lot of the other issues they were having throughout their marriage.

But on the outside, everyone is gonna think he is a pos b/c he got another woman pregnant while they were divorced. Well, i dont think his wife ever had any thoughts of them reconciling anyway, and im not sure why, but she would also run a lot of stuff through her mother/sister (who was also going through a divorce iirc). Just a side note, im not against people in relationships talking to friends about stuff, but what i am against is people who dont have your best interest at heart.

But, back to the story. I totally get it. People for the most part are consumed by what others think of them. She will probably forever be thinking in the back of her mind, what would people think if she decided to look past all of that and work on their marriage. But its going to also take her to do some self reflecting and see were there things she could've done better when they were going at it when he wanted to have children and other situations. He is gonna also be thinking, what are people going to say about him for not only fucking another chick while they were separated, but he got her pregnant too??

this is just one story. I have several

i have a REALLY good friend that is currently going through a divorce. I havent talked to him directly out of respect for his situation but i've heard bits and pieces from other close friends in our circle.

ITS A LOT of shit and not just black and white, but the gist of it is he and his wife got married about 5 years ago. He immediately wanted a family, but for some reason, she wanted to wait. He waited and when she decided she was ready, they found out she had some medical issues that would cause huge complications for them to have a child.

So, now he's mad b/c he felt had they tried earlier, they couldv'e been found out and could've done something about it. And she was one of those NOLA Catholics...they are a different breed, so a lot of stuff she was doing or wasnt doing, she used her religion as a scapegoat. The inability for them to have a child just compounded issues they were already having.

They decided to separate. During the separation, he smashed another chick, got her preggo. By the time he told his "wife", the baby was either born or a week or so from being born. Obviously, she feeling like she cant take him back now b/c he done went and had a baby with someone else. Now, w/o talking to him, i cant get an idea of what was going on through his head, but i know the dude, and i know he didnt just wake up and decided he was just gon fuck some chick just for the sake of having a baby, however, knowing his "wife", i could understand a lot of the other issues they were having throughout their marriage.

But on the outside, everyone is gonna think he is a pos b/c he got another woman pregnant while they were divorced. Well, i dont think his wife ever had any thoughts of them reconciling anyway, and im not sure why, but she would also run a lot of stuff through her mother/sister (who was also going through a divorce iirc). Just a side note, im not against people in relationships talking to friends about stuff, but what i am against is people who dont have your best interest at heart.

But, back to the story. I totally get it. People for the most part are consumed by what others think of them. She will probably forever be thinking in the back of her mind, what would people think if she decided to look past all of that and work on their marriage. But its going to also take her to do some self reflecting and see were there things she could've done better when they were going at it when he wanted to have children and other situations. He is gonna also be thinking, what are people going to say about him for not only fucking another chick while they were separated, but he got her pregnant too??

Thanks for dropping the story fam, bout to read this over breakfast. I'm sure this will explain ur stance on the topic

Back