Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have/Would U Take Back Ur S/O After They Cheated?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I know it's easy to say what you would or wouldn't do, but based off your history or outlook , have/would u take back ur s/o after they cheated on you?

What if it was a one time mistake? Should your unconditional love allow forgiveness?

Is there a such thing as unconditional love?

du_zpspkzrh4lt.gif

I can't do it. I take love and relationships serious. I put my all into it and for someone to be unfaithful, is a sure sign that he doesn't respect me. I understand temptation and how men are set up but if you love someone, you don't do shit to hurt them. Trust would be destroyed and with love there needs to be trust.

I can't do it. I take love and relationships serious. I put my all into it and for someone to be unfaithful, is a sure sign that he doesn't respect me. I understand temptation and how men are set up but if you love someone, you don't do shit to hurt them. Trust would be destroyed and with love there needs to be trust.
100%

plus it's just too risky....

my wife know how i am....i joke a lot, but 9 times outta 10 i'd take my L like a man, and keep it moving.......

but we both know there's that chance imma kill everybody just cuz.....and what reasonable person would really take that risk? we got kids n shit......if she want some outside dick that bad, just get a divorce....don't risk everything....shit i wouldn't do that to her....

ya'll too black and white for me to have these types of convos with ya'll

So you would take back a cheating partner

there are always variables, but not everything is black and white as some of you make it

its just funny to me the things people are willing to forgive vs the things they wont

a person cant have ONE moment of weakness or one indiscretion. Im not talking about serial cheaters or anything like that, but ya'll got it

there are always variables, but not everything is black and white as some of you make it

its just funny to me the things people are willing to forgive vs the things they wont

a person cant have ONE moment of weakness or one indiscretion. Im not talking about serial cheaters or anything like that, but ya'll got it

Nope, if i did take her back it will always be in the back of my mind what she did and I wouldn't be able to trust her

Would you agree that there's levels to certain actions we do? Or do you feel ur s/o should be forgiven for one mistake no matter what it is?

I have before. Love man...it's a summa bitch.

B/c your 1st impulse is react like "Fucc her/him! We're done! It's over!"

But when everything starts to settle in your mind, that's when you start thinking about the relationship as a whole. You think about the history, and figure out if this is something you can get thru. A bump in the road.

For some, they can't get past it and end it. For others, they work thru it. It's a long road to that emotional recovery tho.

I have before. Love man...it's a summa bitch.

B/c your 1st impulse is react like "Fucc her/him! We're done! It's over!"

But when everything starts to settle in your mind, that's when you start thinking about the relationship as a whole. You think about the history, and figure out if this is something you can get thru. A bump in the road.

For some, they can't get past it and end it. For others, they work thru it. It's a long road to that emotional recovery tho.

Great post fam.

How long did it take u before u felt u can trust her again?

Back