Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have/Would U Take Back Ur S/O After They Cheated?

because a lotta people go back in fear of not being able to find another to love them as they are....

being accepted is a major reason why a otta people stay in the relationship they're in......

"Look at you, don't nobody want you but me........You ain't shit without me, you......without me....equal shit. You understand that you ugly fat bitch"

tat shit real as fuck B.....once a person believes that kinda shit.......it's a wrap

well now you are going into psyche territory which is why first and foremost, you shouldnt rely on your mate or anyone for that matter to supply your happiness. YOU determine your happiness, but to this point, if you love yourself first and foremost, it takes away any power from people that abuse the emotional psyche of people.

When you look to others for love, thats when you fall prey to this very scenario you posted.

Last edited:
And I think that contributes to taking back a cheater

There are few things I'd have to take into consideration before making a definitive decision...

1) How serious am I about you? Am I in love?
It's different recovering from just bruised pride\ego versus a broken heart.

2) How did I find out and how long did it take for me to?
Did you confess or did I have to find out in some shady ass hella embarrassing way.... Such as being stalked or harassed by the side chick, or by word of mouth from family, mutual friends or acquaintances.

3) Who was it with?
Is it someone we both know? An ex? Male or female?
This would probably have the most impact on my decision because the answer to this.. has the potential to multiply the disrespect levels immensely...

There are few things I'd have to take into consideration before making a definitive decision...

1) How serious am I about you? Am I in love?
It's different recovering from just bruised pride\ego versus a broken heart.

2) How did I find out and how long did it take for me to?
Did you confess or did I have to find out in some shady ass hella embarrassing way.... Such as being stalked or harassed by the side chick, or by word of mouth from family, mutual friends or acquaintances.

3) Who was it with?
Is it someone we both know? An ex? Male or female?
This would probably have the most impact on my decision because the answer to this.. has the potential to multiply the disrespect levels immensely...

So the "right" answer to any of those could possibly make you get back with a cheater?

So the "right" answer to any of those could possibly make you get back with a cheater?

No, the collective responses to all of these or "right answers", among other things could. As it has been repeated multiple times in this thread you can't take back the act. But what you do after cheating, to me is just as damaging as the act it self. I believe I could forgive someone I deeply love who confesses truthfully. Not years later, but once it happens...The next time you look me in my eyes. If you can go on like nothing has happened then :fu2:.
What I can not forgive is lying to my face, making up cockamamie ass stories that insult my intelligence. Lying>>>>>>cheating, people often try to use them interchangeably but naw...I just know it's easy to say what you will or won't do, untilllllll you have to. :really?:

Back