Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Ever Ran From A Fight?

Yup, this big ass bully told me I had to the count of 10 to run or he was gonna beat my ass...

I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, and I already seen this nigga beat up like 4 people before.

Soon as he started counting, I stole him in the jaw and got low 😌

In college, there was a big ass brawl at a party.. I wasn't involved, but was enjoying the show... get outside and somebody start shooting in the air. Me and my homie take off in the other direction... We get a decent distance away and start slowing down a lil bit to catch breath....some nigga we never seen before blow past us running at lightspeed... nigga had to run a 4.1 forty... That nigga might still be running till this day

In college, there was a big ass brawl at a party.. I wasn't involved, but was enjoying the show... get outside and somebody start shooting in the air. Me and my homie take off in the other direction... We get a decent distance away and start slowing down a lil bit to catch breath....some nigga we never seen before blow past us running at lightspeed... nigga had to run a 4.1 forty... That nigga might still be running till this day

If we start telling 'Times you got ghost when the gunshots started' stories...we'll be in this bitch all day. Lol.

Last edited:
Yup, this big ass bully told me I had to the count of 10 to run or he was gonna beat my ass...

I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, and I already seen this nigga beat up like 4 people before.

Soon as he started counting, I stole him in the jaw and got low 😌
This worse than just running away

Yea I ran from a fight before, when my family moved from the east side of town to the north, my grandma told me to go to the local corner store and buy salt. Some old southern superstitious bullshit. Anyway, ion know where da fuck the store is so I walk down the wrong fucking street.

Some older niggaz was there and asked me where I’m going, I turn da fuck around immediately, I was in 5th grade and under 100 pounds. So one of them run up on me and put his arm around my shoulder and asked me again, where you going lil nigga.

Fear kicked in and I yelled at that nigga to leave me alone. Homie said, who da fuck your yelling at..(wap!) snuff me. I’m dazed and that nigga picked me up and tossed me in a ditch. And this wasn’t no little ditch, standing up in it and I still wasn’t eye level to the street.

I climbed out the ditch and assumed a fighting stance, one of them said, aye lil nigga, you betta run cause these niggaz bout to kill you dog.

I took the fuck off crying and all, probably looked like red in Friday ..but aye, is what it is
Nigga said "and assumed a fighting stance" 🤣🤣🤣

Yea you made the right decision cuz you was bout to get molly wopped

Nigga said "and assumed a fighting stance" 🤣🤣🤣

Yea you made the right decision cuz you was bout to get molly wopped
Yea I was about to get washed, but good thing dude told me to run, cause up into that point, I didn’t even think running away was an option. All I knew was ima bout to get fucked up right now so at least look like you ain’t just gone let it happen. When he said run..I was like
1621534505100.gif

Them motherfuckers be strong as shit

Shit thats why i ran

I never experienced his strength first hand but he had a mean rep and it was all kinds of tall tales being told about that niggas strength

Is red zone back or it never left?
It was around 06-07 when Wayne and Dipset had every nigga hitting up the beauty supple store, buying Red Bandannas and becoming Bloods over night. Seen niggas flip from Stone to Blood, Lord to Blood, GD to Blood on some fake shit.That’s when shit was funky. Some of the niggas over there official and tied in with some Sets in Cali. they still out there , but move different since that since that story in Detroit News came out.

Back