Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Ever Ran From A Fight?

I never ran from a fight but looking back on my youth, man fuck all that tough shit, none of it means nothing.. I wish I would’ve focused more on getting money...

Nah never did.

There was one time I should have though.

There was these older cats in high school that had beef with my boy. They caught us walking home and was like 10 deep.

They told me to dip cause their beef was with my homie. I was like fuck what yall talking bout, im ready to scrap.

Next thing I know im getting feet put on me from all directions. I couldnt even tell who was stomping me out at that point. Smmfh.
Was in a similar situation and did the opposite. In high school my homie did some foul shit to a chick and her brother came with about 7 other niggas. Even though I was with the homie I also knew them other niggas. They told me to mind my business. No reason for me to get stomped out for some shit that ain't have nothing to do with me.

Never ran from a fight.

But did kite out at a party when I seen niggas was looking for anybody to jump. I wasn’t the target but they was checking to see who was rolling solo

:shrug2:

I can relate to this. When I was a freshman in high school me and my cousins went to these dances they had at the skating rink. This was our second one, we thought it would be cool since the first one was.

It wasn’t no fights amongst niggas for a change just one confrontation outside while we were in line between two other dudes. So this time we go expecting the same thing.

Boy were we wrong and this always typical when something is kind of new and fresh. It’s good the first night then tough guys show up wanting to fight for no reason.

So it’s niggas going around jumping folks that were solo. I don’t really pay that shit no mind cus I’m between females all night getting twerked on. Checking in on my cousins making sure they’re okay.

So finally I’m on the side with my back up against the little short wall getting twerked on then all a sudden this dude next to me gets pulled over the wall by a group of dudes and they beating the shit out of bruh.

I move baby girl out the way and take her to the center of the floor where I was majority of the night and stuck by my cousins. That situation was too close and could of been me and I would of never known.

Was in a similar situation and did the opposite. In high school my homie did some foul shit to a chick and her brother came with about 7 other niggas. Even though I was with the homie I also knew them other niggas. They told me to mind my business. No reason for me to get stomped out for some shit that ain't have nothing to do with me.
This is completely on par

Az on Belly ass nigga

Once, but it was by accident.

Some guy in the year above was flickin' me with those plastic strings you make into bracelets can't remember what they were called. I told him I'd slap him if he did it again (my goto line when someone is tryin' it with me) he obviously done it and where he's bigger than me I stood over him on his seat and just started punchin' him up lmao smh.

So after I leave the head teachers office it's home time and I'm about to walk out of the school but one of my guys grabs me and says we should go round the back. I thought it was just coz he lived that way turned out the guy was waitin' for me out the front

He wudda laid me out in a fair one v one lmaooo

Last edited:
Back