Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Ever Ran From A Fight?

I was about to get jumped by four dudes back in the day. Was in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time. I shot at them (not trying to hit them, but pretending to be crazy) and then ran.

An older big ass sweet motherfucker was trying to fight me because I called his sister a slut and roasted her in front of everybody. I ran from him until he graduated. I wasn't gonna fight no big ass 6'5 motherfucker that wears lip gloss and plays basketball.

Last edited:
I was about to get jumped by four dudes back in the day. Was in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time.

I shot at them (not trying to hit them, but pretending to be crazy) and then ran.

An older big ass sweet motherfucker was trying to fight me because I called his sister a slut and roasted her in front of everybody. I ran from him until he graduated. I wasn't gonna fight no big ass 6'5 motherfucker that wears lip gloss and plays basketball.

You earned that ass whooping they wanted to give you.

Yea I ran from a fight before, when my family moved from the east side of town to the north, my grandma told me to go to the local corner store and buy salt. Some old southern superstitious bullshit. Anyway, ion know where da fuck the store is so I walk down the wrong fucking street.

Some older niggaz was there and asked me where I’m going, I turn da fuck around immediately, I was in 5th grade and under 100 pounds. So one of them run up on me and put his arm around my shoulder and asked me again, where you going lil nigga.

Fear kicked in and I yelled at that nigga to leave me alone. Homie said, who da fuck your yelling at..(wap!) snuff me. I’m dazed and that nigga picked me up and tossed me in a ditch. And this wasn’t no little ditch, standing up in it and I still wasn’t eye level to the street.

I climbed out the ditch and assumed a fighting stance, one of them said, aye lil nigga, you betta run cause these niggaz bout to kill you dog.

I took the fuck off crying and all, probably looked like red in Friday ..but aye, is what it is

I never ran but my younger crackhead brother ran when I got jumped by 2 dudes when I was like 13. Punk ass nigga...

Wait... you were 13 and your younger brother was a crackhead?

Viral-larry-King-Gif-05.gif

Please continue

Wouldn't say ran, but I avoided shyt for like a few hours in jr high. I wasn't hanging out during the breaks between class. Just went straight to the class room. Teachers like damn you here already...lol ....Big dude, like 14 years old but was almost 6 feet pushing 175. Me, my cousin and two of my guys was having a lil meeting on it. I'm saying if he swings on me first then we'll scrap. But I might've got my bell rung if hit first. So, its decided that we're gonna go see what's up. We find dude and I confront him, now don't get it twisted, it wasn't like I was major flexing but I wasn't like Red saying you know I wouldn't trip. In the end total misunderstanding, girls running their mouths....

Wouldn't say ran, but I avoided shyt for like a few hours in jr high. I wasn't hanging out during the breaks between class. Just went straight to the class room. Teachers like damn you here already...lol ....Big dude, like 14 years old but was almost 6 feet pushing 175. Me, my cousin and two of my guys was having a lil meeting on it. I'm saying if he swings on me first then we'll scrap. But I might've got my bell rung if hit first. So, its decided that we're gonna go see what's up. We find dude and I confront him, now don't get it twisted, it wasn't like I was major flexing but I wasn't like Red saying you know I wouldn't trip. In the end total misunderstanding, girls running their mouths....
This nigga....

avoiding means hiding in the bathroom

you ain’t slick

This nigga....

avoiding means hiding in the bathroom

you ain’t slick
Na, avoiding means not hitting the places you normally stop during school. I went straight to class instead of hanging out till the bell rang. I would've swung on the nigga and ran before I hid in the bathroom.

Back