Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Eminem ever went against any rapper in his prime?

Naw, I don't mean from the Ja perspective. I mean from you counting that as a win for Em. It was Ja (basically by himself) vs Eminem, 50, D12, Obie Trice, G Unit, I think Busta Rhymes and DMX may have gotten in there. And we're giving Em credit for winning?
Busta and DMX were in these

I didnt say anything about Em winning or losing, Im saying Ja dissed him first on the track "Loose change" and then Em responded. People here seem to think Em just jumped in out of nowhere and Ja responded back when its the complete other way around

I'm not saying you said he won, but you said it's up to people if they think he won or not. I get what you're saying, and I'm not saying it didn't go down how you said. I just don't even like entertaining the idea of it counting as a W.

Why Em get talked about like a legend if his own mom made a diss track about him.

In fact it should be an automatic disqualification.

As per Ja vs Interscope, it was really Murder Inc/Death Row with a pre Slaughterhouse Crooked I/Nas for some reason vs G Unit/Interscope/Ruff Ryders/Violator (which is why Busta got involved, Murder Inc shot up Chris Lighty's office according to Irv). It was a messy time, everyone was beefing in 02/03. Em was out of his element aside from being the best rapper out of everybody. He randomly jumped in on the Bump Heads joint with G Unit, Ja swung back with the joint with the Hailey line, and it went downhill from there. It was really 50/Ja's beef so I don't really count that as Em winning/losing. He just did what all herbs that wanna fit in do... jump in a fight he had no business being in and got his jaw broke.
don’t forget benzino, the source, and whatever was left of made men jumped in for some disses on murder inc side

See the source image

Back