Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Eminem ever went against any rapper in his prime?

That's like watching 12 dudes jump a guy, and giving one of them credit for winning a fight.
If 12 dudes jumping one guy and he lands a hit on one of them that knocks him on his ass.... That shit gonna be noticed

If 12 dudes jumping one guy and he lands a hit on one of them that knocks him on his ass.... That shit gonna be noticed

Naw, I don't mean from the Ja perspective. I mean from you counting that as a win for Em. It was Ja (basically by himself) vs Eminem, 50, D12, Obie Trice, G Unit, I think Busta Rhymes and DMX may have gotten in there. And we're giving Em credit for winning?

Naw, I don't mean from the Ja perspective. I mean from you counting that as a win for Em. It was Ja (basically by himself) vs Eminem, 50, D12, Obie Trice, G Unit, I think Busta Rhymes and DMX may have gotten in there. And we're giving Em credit for winning?
I get you....

And ja still dropped the most stinging bar. Em was more popular... But hip-hop will never forget what ja said

As per Ja vs Interscope, it was really Murder Inc/Death Row with a pre Slaughterhouse Crooked I/Nas for some reason vs G Unit/Interscope/Ruff Ryders/Violator (which is why Busta got involved, Murder Inc shot up Chris Lighty's office according to Irv). It was a messy time, everyone was beefing in 02/03. Em was out of his element aside from being the best rapper out of everybody. He randomly jumped in on the Bump Heads joint with G Unit, Ja swung back with the joint with the Hailey line, and it went downhill from there. It was really 50/Ja's beef so I don't really count that as Em winning/losing. He just did what all herbs that wanna fit in do... jump in a fight he had no business being in and got his jaw broke.

As per Ja vs Interscope, it was really Murder Inc/Death Row with a pre Slaughterhouse Crooked I/Nas for some reason vs G Unit/Interscope/Ruff Ryders/Violator (which is why Busta got involved, Murder Inc shot up Chris Lighty's office according to Irv). It was a messy time, everyone was beefing in 02/03. Em was out of his element aside from being the best rapper out of everybody. He randomly jumped in on the Bump Heads joint with G Unit, Ja swung back with the joint with the Hailey line, and it went downhill from there. It was really 50/Ja's beef so I don't really count that as Em winning/losing. He just did what all herbs that wanna fit in do... jump in a fight he had no business being in and got his jaw broke.

nothing like some good old fashioned revisionist history

Ja dropped loose change first and then Em and Gunit came out with "Bump heads"...whether you think Em won or not is personal preference but the timeline is objective, so this narrative that Em just jumped in for no reason is false because he got dissed first by Ja

nothing like some good old fashioned revisionist history

Ja dropped loose change first and then Em and Gunit came out with "Bump heads"...whether you think Em won or not is personal preference but the timeline is objective, so this narrative that Em just jumped in for no reason is false because he got dissed first by Ja

This is the overhype. This is an Em win? Ja was going against everyone, including 50 at his peak, and we're entertaining the thought of putting this as a win on Em's resume?

ing against everyone, including 50

I didnt say anything about Em winning or losing, Im saying Ja dissed him first on the track "Loose change" and then Em responded. People here seem to think Em just jumped in out of nowhere and Ja responded back when its the complete other way around

Back