Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Eminem ever went against any rapper in his prime?

Don Dada

Does Eminem goes on people when they are down or did he really go against any rapper in their very prime?

I am at work and nothing to do

Em won the battle, but that

You're mom's is a crack head, your wife is a known slut
What you think Hailey gonna be when she grows up

Might have been one if the most disrespectful bars I've ever heard
Yeah that was crazy by ja rule

That shit with ja rule was the whole damn label against 1 dude. With that being said that was ja fault for thinking he pac on some hit em up shit and dissing a whole label

"Only dudes movin units, Em, Pimp Juice and us" - Shawn Corey Carter

If you were around in 2000-2002, you knew that niggas FEARED Em. Anyone he went at had enough time, space and opportunity to shut him down before he got bigger. It wasn't that they were "down", it was that their pride was in their respective label's pockets. Fast forward 20 years and 100+ million records later, history is rewritten that he only went at popstars and washed up rappers because no one had the balls to shut him up til Ja Rule looked in the mirror, saw that he also had a bald head and tattoos like Pac and felt Hulkamania running wild. "I'll sit on top of the world and shit on Brandy and Mase" should've gotten him jumped. Snoop is Brandy's cousin, and he let that man get on stage with him and say the N word. Niggas wasn't gonna battle Em.

Back