Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hat politics in Los Angeles

My hairline is good , no need to cover it with a hat during the summer. Besides I’m not going to remember all of those different sets and streets

Aight but if that’s where you going then you already KNOW where you at. At that point if you get caught slipping with a Boston Red Sox, or Philly P hat you deserved it
To be real. That’s really some terrible shit. I felt that way when I was there and still feel that way now.

Hurts my soul folks acting like that

If you're not actually banging then nobody really cares. You ain't about to be walking down Hollywood Blvd getting g checked over your Yankee fitted.
I gotta childhood friend that stays in Nip's hood. He moved there about 3 years ago. They don't bother him because they know he's not from there and isn't gang banging. They even gave him a nickname (Tennessee) to showcase that he isn't in their lfestyle

To be real. That’s really some terrible shit. I felt that way when I was there and still feel that way now.
Hurts my soul folks acting like that

If the world operated on “how it should be” we’d all be a lot better off. And that don’t stop at niggas who bang. Unfortunately we do have to deal with what it is.

Back