Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

They're pumping more agendas in commercials. Everywhere you look it's black women with white men. This weekend I saw two different commercials with men wearing nail polish

Ok whatever not a big deal right. But one commercial they're never gonna shove down our throats is 1 of a heterosexual nuclear black family to advertise anything. Meaning a straight looking black father and mother with kids. Those commercials are relegated to BET or VH1 or the NBA on TNT/espn where they know the black demographic congregates. Other than that the mainstream white media is not going to show Black heterosexual normalty.

It's cool to pretend it's not a big deal. But again you're never gonna see any images that represents how YOU grew up trying to sell you shit

They're pumping more agendas in commercials. Everywhere you look it's black women with white men. This weekend I saw two different commercials with men wearing nail polish

Ok whatever not a big deal right. But one commercial they're never gonna shove down our throats is 1 of a heterosexual nuclear black family to advertise anything. Meaning a straight looking black father and mother with kids. Those commercials are relegated to BET or VH1 or the NBA on TNT/espn where they know the black demographic congregates. Other than that the mainstream white media is not going to show Black heterosexual normalty.

It's cool to pretend it's not a big deal. But again you're never gonna see any images that represents how YOU grew up trying to sell you shit

The amount of mixed families in commercials these days is pretty crazy. Even just seeing straight up white families is becoming rarer. From a business standpoint, most of these pushes are just about pandering to agendas to get those people as customers. I'm not really sure who the whole mixed family angle is supposed to attract though. Maybe that's just their way of checking off as many racial categories as they can with the fewest commercials needed? I don't know.

The amount of mixed families in commercials these days is pretty crazy. Even just seeing straight up white families is becoming rarer. From a business standpoint, most of these pushes are just about pandering to agendas to get those people as customers. I'm not really sure who the whole mixed family angle is supposed to attract though. Maybe that's just their way of checking off as many racial categories as they can with the fewest commercials needed? I don't know.
Yeah I guess the same can apply to white families in commercials but it's for different reasons that aren't anti white

Part of the reason for doing it is to check boxes and reach as many demographics as possible. Another reason is to persuade and influence more impressionable people/young people

Back