Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
I think many of these militants were confused.

They saw #metoo as a form of white supremacy, they fell for the usual ploys that cause infighting and division.
The sensationalism of the R.Kelly and Cosby cases, coupled with the attempted assassination of Morgan Freeman, caused a bit of tension and confusion.

But gotdamn, this thread is pure cognitive dissonance.

A sizeable chunk of white hollywood got caught up by #metoo, but nah lets throw the whole movement away cause the nigga that sold pudding pops had political chess played on him.

Them women deserved justice.
Yall wouldnt have been mad if one their kids shot cosby in revenge, but mad cause lady justice got hers?

Just admit you got fooled by some russian bots and parroted white supremacists talking points that were covered in a thin coat of Pro Blackness.

:clawd2:

I gotta say props to you @loud-ninja .. Cuz I was gonna attempt to do something similar but didn't get around to it.

lol if nobody else says it.... I appreciate you taking the time out to rebut that meme that constantly gets posted in threads like this lol

Alie fam unfortunately it won't be the last we see of it. Niggas still haven't realised that memes aren't facts

Majority of the folks that took an L from the #MeToo movement as far as I know have been rich white dudes... lol

but Cosby and Kellz go down, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE.... and now black men are the so called face of sexual predators?

doesn't add up
Indeed.
Like you and many others, I agree we can now lay the ""What about Harvey Weinstein!?!!?? " to rest

But we must stay vigilant. For there surely be other """What about...."" waiting in the shadows
So now Harvey been found guilty can niggas stop pretendin' their issue with MeToo is racism?
I think many of these militants were confused.

They saw #metoo as a form of white supremacy, they fell for the usual ploys that cause infighting and division.
The sensationalism of the R.Kelly and Cosby cases, coupled with the attempted assassination of Morgan Freeman, caused a bit of tension and confusion.

But gotdamn, this thread is pure cognitive dissonance.

A sizeable chunk of white hollywood got caught up by #metoo, but nah lets throw the whole movement away cause the nigga that sold pudding pops had political chess played on him.

Them women deserved justice.
Yall wouldnt have been mad if one their kids shot cosby in revenge, but mad cause lady justice got hers?

Just admit you got fooled by some russian bots and parroted white supremacists talking points that were covered in a thin coat of Pro Blackness.

An "L" is getting locked up for these crimes, punished according to the law.
Anything less than that means nothing, no matter how much money is shelled out.

Currently most cases show that it's black criminals taking the L with white criminals getting preferential treatment.
Harvey getting convicted is just a small drop, even if he is given a lengthy sentence.

Google search can show many cases of white criminals getting slaps on the wrist for crimes like this, if that much.
Hanging up the hat thinking "job done" is how someone riding a bandwagon thinks.
If that's how you feel so be it.

An "L" is getting locked up for these crimes, punished according to the law.
Anything less than that means nothing, no matter how much money is shelled out.

Currently most cases show that it's black criminals taking the L with white criminals getting preferential treatment.
Harvey getting convicted is just a small drop, even if he is given a lengthy sentence.

Google search can show many cases of white criminals getting slaps on the wrist for crimes like this, if that much.
Hanging up the hat thinking "job done" is how someone riding a bandwagon thinks.
If that's how you feel so be it.

"An "L" is getting locked up for these crimes, punished according to the law.".. I agree

care to explain or address the following points that were conveniently ignored tho?

To be fair, these incidents for each person are different. I haven't researched all of them cause I only know a few. C.k Louis had mad coverage. But he just masturbated in front of females. He admitted it. No charges were pressed but he lost a lot of deals. George takei' s accuser had mad holes in his story. The accuser eventually said he didn't recall getting touched. Kevin spacey, had his charge dropped because the accuser pleaded the 5th. But he also lost a lot of deals and jobs. His rep is tarnished. John Travolta had 2 dudes come at him. The first case, Travolta provided proof of his location for the dates in question by the accuser. That got thrown out. The second one was flimsy as well and got thrown out.
I feel you posted that screen shot cause you saw someone else post it that was on your side of the debate. I just felt I needed to research a few of those people since no one else will. I implore people to research what I said to find any false logic.

I don't think anyone in here is hanging a hat up on some "job done" shit. More work needs to be done.. predators of all shades, sizes and creeds need to be brought to justice... ALL OF THEM

"An "L" is getting locked up for these crimes, punished according to the law.".. I agree

care to explain or address the following points that were conveniently ignored tho?

I don't think anyone in here is hanging a hat up on some "job done" shit. More work needs to be done.. predators of all shades, sizes and creeds need to be brought to justice... ALL OF THEM
Who's saying they shouldn't?

Who's saying they shouldn't?

The "whataboutism" shit is fuckin corny IMO tho.

Every time a black person is accused of some fuckery there are a select few...regardless of evidence.... that come out of the woodworks on some... "but they aint pressin random white guy #209875 for the same!"

It's wack as hell. I think we can all agree that If proven guilty... whoever it is black/white/whatever should all be punished accordingly.

The "whataboutism" shit is fuckin corny IMO tho.

Every time a black person is accused of some fuckery there are a select few...regardless of evidence.... that come out of the woodworks on some... "but they aint pressin random white guy #209875 for the same!"

It's wack as hell. I think we can all agree that If proven guilty... whoever it is black/white/whatever should all be punished accordingly.
exactly.
but the whataboutism IS about what just you ended with.

If proven guilty... whoever it is black/white/whatever should all be punished accordingly.

but some people dont even get to trial to be punished while others are guilty and punished before they get to trial.
so i agree with you ...dont fuck this up agreement

"To be fair, these incidents for each person are different. I haven't researched all of them cause I only know a few. C.k Louis had mad coverage. But he just masturbated in front of females. He admitted it. No charges were pressed but he lost a lot of deals. George takei' s accuser had mad holes in his story. The accuser eventually said he didn't recall getting touched. Kevin spacey, had his charge dropped because the accuser pleaded the 5th. But he also lost a lot of deals and jobs. His rep is tarnished. John Travolta had 2 dudes come at him. The first case, Travolta provided proof of his location for the dates in question by the accuser. That got thrown out. The second one was flimsy as well and got thrown out.
I feel you posted that screen shot cause you saw someone else post it that was on your side of the debate. I just felt I needed to research a few of those people since no one else will. I implore people to research what I said to find any false logic."

Be more specific.
This post wasn't directed at me, or what I've said, I'm not sure what you want me to address here.
Looks like they aren't all actual rape cases.
Spacey's situation sounds like the only real issue among them.
These are also just a few celebrities, there are other low profile cases of actual rape where injustice is done.

Then there should be no issues with people actively promoting that.
What other reason is there to go at black people that also agree?

I gotta say props to you @loud-ninja .. Cuz I was gonna attempt to do something similar but didn't get around to it.

lol if nobody else says it.... I appreciate you taking the time out to rebut that meme that constantly gets posted in threads like this lol
When people post stats or memes with a message I actually research it. At least if it is a topic of interest. My problem is that not enough people do their own research. They are just concerned with winning a debate that they will post anything that looks like it sides with their debate. That is dangerous thinking and that is how bad info gets spread. Then you got people that cosign the b.s. without a second thought. If I'm wrong, I like being corrected. As long as credible evidence, proof, or info is provided. And I usually look up multiple sources. Because one source may be bias.

When people post stats or memes with a message I actually research it. At least if it is a topic of interest. My problem is that not enough people do their own research. They are just concerned with winning a debate that they will post anything that looks like it sides with their debate. That is dangerous thinking and that is how bad info gets spread. Then you got people that cosign the b.s. without a second thought. If I'm wrong, I like being corrected. As long as credible evidence, proof, or info is provided. And I usually look up multiple sources. Because one source may be bias.
its always interesting how much people dont research.

but sometimes you gotta let people talk and wait them out.

"To be fair, these incidents for each person are different. I haven't researched all of them cause I only know a few. C.k Louis had mad coverage. But he just masturbated in front of females. He admitted it. No charges were pressed but he lost a lot of deals. George takei' s accuser had mad holes in his story. The accuser eventually said he didn't recall getting touched. Kevin spacey, had his charge dropped because the accuser pleaded the 5th. But he also lost a lot of deals and jobs. His rep is tarnished. John Travolta had 2 dudes come at him. The first case, Travolta provided proof of his location for the dates in question by the accuser. That got thrown out. The second one was flimsy as well and got thrown out.
I feel you posted that screen shot cause you saw someone else post it that was on your side of the debate. I just felt I needed to research a few of those people since no one else will. I implore people to research what I said to find any false logic."

Be more specific.
This post wasn't directed at me, or what I've said, I'm not sure what you want me to address here.
Looks like they aren't all actual rape cases.
Spacey's situation sounds like the only real issue among them.
These are also just a few celebrities, there are other low profile cases of actual rape where injustice is done.

Then there should be no issues with people actively promoting that.
What other reason is there to go at black people that also agree?

Let the be clear I only take issue with folks that try to shift the narrative when we are talking about proven predators(R. Kelly and Cosby for example) and someone comes out and says.... "they aint treating the white predators the same"

No shit.

We all know the criminal "justice" system treats black folk different... but don't muddy the conversation by talking about WHITE predators when it comes time for US to talk about BLACK predators. That's all I'm sayin.

Let the be clear I only take issue with folks that try to shift the narrative when we are talking about proven predators(R. Kelly and Cosby for example) and someone comes out and says.... "they aint treating the white predators the same"

No shit.

We all know the criminal "justice" system treats black folk different... but don't muddy the conversation by talking about WHITE predators when it comes time for US to talk about BLACK predators. That's all I'm sayin.

"They ain't treating white predators the same", "whataboutism", is the thing you call "corny" right?
It's The "muddy" stuff you're referring too, correct?
Well all of that is just a way of pointing out racial discrimination.

How does pointing out that discrimination muddy the conversation with black predators?

"They ain't treating white predators the same", "whataboutism", is the thing you call "corny" right?
It's The "muddy" stuff you're referring too, correct?
Well all of that is just a way of pointing out racial discrimination.

How does pointing out that discrimination muddy the conversation with black predators?

I'm sure the majority of us on aBLACKweb understand how racial discrimination in the so called justice system works.

constantly bringing up said discrimination that we are all mostly aware of to take away attention from Black predators is the issue... to me anyway.

We're all grown and can handle multiple points/thoughts/ideas/conversations at a time... but it seems rather intentional by some to try and steer it back to white folks when the conversation comes to predators that happen to be black on here

Back