Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
I'm still stuck on how....this thread was made specifically to talk about weinstein....we talkin bout him...then niggas is like ItS nOt JuSt AbOuT hIm!!11!!

As if there's not a whole other thread about these other sickos that ain't been got yet that almost all of us have contributed to....

tenor.gif
Only simpletons can't focus on more than 1 thing at a time.

I can tell you love Medea movies

:uknowimright:

nah.

I made my points that nare nigga in here refuted. There has been unequal coverage and punishment for white predators. None of them have court dates, none of them have lawsuits none of them have documentaries, none of them have been photographed in handcuffs. No Gayle, No Oprah for white predators. Indisputable fact.

Here's the single biggest part of the problem:

The vast majority of them whiteboys did what amounts to sexual harassment... And that ain't illegal; it's just an HR issue.

Rape, sexual battery... That shit is illegal and that's why so few can be prosecuted; there's barely any cases that fit either mold. So the most that can be done to them is public shaming in the hopes that they lose their jobs, endorsements, etc, are prevented from being re-hired elsewhere, and sue the person, the company they worked for, or sue them both.

so you are ok with how black people are treated?

wanting to be seen as equal is a bad thing?

so its ok to be seen a less than and those prey to be preyed on or closer to animals that need to be killed?

my all not getting her point. She not saying we should not be treated fairly she is saying what we all see. No matter how hard you fight the US is invested in our failures they want to keep us a lower class. Nobody is saying don’t fight or just accept it. But asking white folks to treat us better after we pull our pant up and wear suits ain’t got us anywhere. Saying white people wont see us as equals ain’t about us being less than

my all not getting her point. She not saying we should not be treated fairly she is saying what we all see. No matter how hard you fight the US is invested in our failures they want to keep us a lower class. Nobody is saying don’t fight or just accept it. But asking white folks to treat us better after we pull our pant up and wear suits ain’t got us anywhere. Saying white people wont see us as equals ain’t about us being less than
this is a very interesting post coming from you.

He’s already filed an appeal. Funny enough they had it drafted up already, they knew he would be charged.
i didnt know he already filed it.
i thought it had to be done after the sentencing. I learnt something today.

but anyway.
lets see how the appeal goes.

aint he still in the hospital?

to do that people need to understand the charges.
and i guarantee an appeal.

As soon as you found guilty you can file an appeal.

Most people file appeals that is actually the normal thing to do. So no surprise there.

The thing about appeals is they can take years before they actually deemed valid and you get your case back into court. Some people wait years no matter how valid the claims in their appeal is.

This system is so fucked up and full of bullshit that a person can have valid claims for relief in their appeal but if they file it wrong it is automatically denied. Basically procedure takes precedence over law actually being applied wrong.

i didnt know he already filed it.
i thought it had to be done after the sentencing. I learnt something today.

but anyway.
lets see how the appeal goes.

aint he still in the hospital?

A person can appeal their guilty conviction and appeal the sentence they get for that conviction. 2 separate appeals for 2 different things

The criminal sexual assault charge came from Miriam "Mimi" Haleyi, who was a production assistant and said that he assaulted her in 2006. That charge came with sentencing guidelines of five to 25 years.

The charge of rape in the third degree
came from another, unnamed accuser, and came with sentencing guidelines of probation up to four years.

Again for those that ignored it pages ago.

Last edited:
Back