Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
To be fair, these incidents for each person are different. I haven't researched all of them cause I only know a few. C.k Louis had mad coverage. But he just masturbated in front of females. He admitted it. No charges were pressed but he lost a lot of deals. George takei' s accuser had mad holes in his story. The accuser eventually said he didn't recall getting touched. Kevin spacey, had his charge dropped because the accuser pleaded the 5th. But he also lost a lot of deals and jobs. His rep is tarnished. John Travolta had 2 dudes come at him. The first case, Travolta provided proof of his location for the dates in question by the accuser. That got thrown out. The second one was flimsy as well and got thrown out.
I feel you posted that screen shot cause you saw someone else post it that was on your side of the debate. I just felt I needed to research a few of those people since no one else will. I implore people to research what I said to find any false logic.

This!

“ it’s unusual that prosecutors bring charges when the alleged victims continue to have sex and interact w their abusers”

It's gotdamn hilarious.

Niggas dont even realize they had blinders on. I dont blame them. I blame the Echo Chamber's they have been inadvertently forced into due to social medias algorithms...

They need to do a purge of all their groups and friendslists and start from scratch.

Decompress.
A sabbatical from the internet and the idiot box

It's an ignorant response.
The whole "what about Harvey.." question was raised because people wanted him to face justice.
For now it looks like he is, so we got what we wanted.
But it's still not the norm and there are still plenty of other cases where the question is still valid.

The bigger issue here is that a white man being convicted of rape triggered some black posters to start going at other blacks posters.
Attacking other black posters, and activitst, that wanted Harvey to face trial.
They aren't the ones committing the crime, or enabling white criminals, to get away with the crime.

So what are y'all really mad at here?
Would y'all have preferred he got away with it scott free?

The whole "what about Harvey.." question was raised because people wanted him to face justice.
But it's still not the norm and there are still plenty of other cases where the question is still valid.

The bigger issue here is that a white man being convicted of rape triggered some black posters to start going at other blacks posters.
They aren't the ones committing the crime, or enabling white criminals, to get away with the crime.

summed up perfectly

I'm just confused cuz everybody hates #MeToo but it's mainly white dudes that got caught up and lost their careers. The critique was that "it can happen to anybody"

Then when race starts getting put into now only black predators are the face. So which is it.

Majority of the folks that took an L from the #MeToo movement as far as I know have been rich white dudes... lol

but Cosby and Kellz go down, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE.... and now black men are the so called face of sexual predators?

doesn't add up

Majority of the folks that took an L from the #MeToo movement as far as I know have been rich white dudes... lol

but Cosby and Kellz go down, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE.... and now black men are the so called face of sexual predators?

doesn't add up

THIS!

I'm just confused cuz everybody hates #MeToo but it's mainly white dudes that got caught up and lost their careers. The critique was that "it can happen to anybody"

Then when race starts getting put into now only black predators are the face. So which is it.

doesn't add up
it adds up...yall just not good at math. (see what i did there?)

but i got a headache. ill fight with you two later.

i got shit to start elsewhere.

Indeed.
Like you and many others, I agree we can now lay the ""What about Harvey Weinstein!?!!?? " to rest

But we must stay vigilant. For there surely be other """What about...."" waiting in the shadows

Then you prolly shoulda shut the fuck up @DOS_patos until you had something of substance to say other than "Ima be back later"
giphy.gif

To be fair, these incidents for each person are different. I haven't researched all of them cause I only know a few. C.k Louis had mad coverage. But he just masturbated in front of females. He admitted it. No charges were pressed but he lost a lot of deals. George takei' s accuser had mad holes in his story. The accuser eventually said he didn't recall getting touched. Kevin spacey, had his charge dropped because the accuser pleaded the 5th. But he also lost a lot of deals and jobs. His rep is tarnished. John Travolta had 2 dudes come at him. The first case, Travolta provided proof of his location for the dates in question by the accuser. That got thrown out. The second one was flimsy as well and got thrown out.
I feel you posted that screen shot cause you saw someone else post it that was on your side of the debate. I just felt I needed to research a few of those people since no one else will. I implore people to research what I said to find any false logic.

I gotta say props to you @loud-ninja .. Cuz I was gonna attempt to do something similar but didn't get around to it.

lol if nobody else says it.... I appreciate you taking the time out to rebut that meme that constantly gets posted in threads like this lol

I think many of these militants were confused.

They saw #metoo as a form of white supremacy, they fell for the usual ploys that cause infighting and division.
The sensationalism of the R.Kelly and Cosby cases, coupled with the attempted assassination of Morgan Freeman, caused a bit of tension and confusion.

But gotdamn, this thread is pure cognitive dissonance.

A sizeable chunk of white hollywood got caught up by #metoo, but nah lets throw the whole movement away cause the nigga that sold pudding pops had political chess played on him.

Them women deserved justice.
Yall wouldnt have been mad if one their kids shot cosby in revenge, but mad cause lady justice got hers?

Just admit you got fooled by some russian bots and parroted white supremacists talking points that were covered in a thin coat of Pro Blackness.

They saw #metoo as a form of white supremacy, they fell for the usual ploys that cause infighting and division.
The sensationalism of the R.Kelly and Cosby cases, coupled with the attempted assassination of Morgan Freeman, caused a bit of tension and confusion.

A sizeable chunk of white hollywood got caught up by #metoo, but nah lets throw the whole movement away cause the nigga that sold pudding pops had political chess played on him.

Yall wouldnt have been mad if one their kids shot cosby in revenge, but mad cause lady justice got hers?

Just admit you got fooled by some russian bots and parroted white supremacists talking points that were covered in a thin coat of Pro Blackness.

It's been mighty quiet today in this topic hasn't it....

man....the f you talkin about.

this whole post is lost on why people mad.

but at least you trying.

and for the record......im one of the few who talked that shit about cosby and kelz.
i stand by what i said.

Back