Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
Nope. You're carrying water for white supremacy. You're putting in work. You keep talking about Harvey Weinstein as if hes the only white predator in Hollywood. You conveniently ignore that the rest are being protected. All of the black predators are meeting Justice but only one of the 50 white ones are and you're pretending that we should be satisfied. Coon shit
You a clown bruh

You have no point. You're pretending to miss my and others point.

I bet you heard Nakers too huh?
Look at you...emotional.

Theres a reason I picked that particular post of yours to highlight your clownish behavior. And you proved it in your subsequent responses.

Look at you...emotional.

Theres a reason I picked that particular post of yours to highlight your clownish behavior. And you proved it in your subsequent responses.
All you're doing is name calling and babbling. You haven't rebutted anything I've said. You can't.

You're another sheep, going along to get along. You and Race both accept the status quo. She already laughed at the idea of equality. That's like laughing off the idea of escaping the Plantation. You're weak and docile and triggered by someone who isn't

I dare you to actually make a point instead of pretending to sound smart

All you're doing is name calling and babbling. You haven't rebutted anything I've said. You can't.

You're another sheep, going along to get along. You and Race both accept the status quo. She already laughed at the idea of equality. That's like laughing off the idea of escaping the Plantation. You're weak and docile and triggered by someone who isn't

I dare you to actually make a point instead of pretending to sound smart
See how your posts get longer as mine get shorter? Tears of a clown.

I did and you proved it with every reply
You're not intelligent. Stop pretending you are. You're simple minded.

Try to rebut my point that the shitload of white predators aren't given the same coverage and punishment as the black one. Go ahead mammy, i mean gabi..

You're not intelligent. Stop pretending you are. You're simple minded.

Try to rebut my point that the shitload of white predators aren't given the same coverage and punishment as the black one. Go ahead mammy, i mean gabi..

just corny. she stated why she said what she said twice

Back