Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
think youre using that in the wrong context but ok
Nope. You're carrying water for white supremacy. You're putting in work. You keep talking about Harvey Weinstein as if hes the only white predator in Hollywood. You conveniently ignore that the rest are being protected. All of the black predators are meeting Justice but only one of the 50 white ones are and you're pretending that we should be satisfied. Coon shit

Nope. You're carrying water for white supremacy. You're putting in work. You keep talking about Harvey Weinstein as if hes the only white predator in Hollywood. You conveniently ignore that the rest are being protected. All of the black predators are meeting Justice but only one of the 50 white ones are and you're pretending that we should be satisfied. Coon shit

you dont know me at all.

does the white man know youre on his computer dogging him this way?

you dont know me at all.

does the white man know youre on his computer dogging him this way?
Dont deflect. You don't wanna go there. Stop projecting your dependency of white people onto me. I'm self sufficient, you can't say the same. That's why you took white feminist courses in college. Lmao, you actually paid money to study why white women want equality with white men.

Coon shit

Now this is where words matter because it's already been proven there's Weinstein docs so this post on its own seems disingenuous...unless you specifically mean an Oprah produced doc

Yes that's what they mean cuz that's all they got.

Cuz lord knows if that Russ doc was done by someone that wasn't black, they'd be perfectly fine w/ it.

:sayword:

It's clear that chick an the article she posted still doesn't get it.

For any black person to even say some shit like or imply...See they get white people too...

Man.....We done as a people.
Clearly blind

#barz

It's actually the opposite my main mane, shes holding black men accountable to the same scrutiny as white men, equally. It's not her fault that what ever media you consume, doesnt highlight Harvey like they highlight the frustration with people highlighting Russ. Shes not saying that white men are greater than black men.

She is saying that black men need to held accountable for the acts that they commit, you cant ignore what they've done because the media you consume dont speak about both in the same clip. The top story on a diverse platform ot Reddit

20200224_143113.jpg

Shes black so of course shes gonna to connect more to the black men accused of these crimes. Shes grown up her whole life knowing who Russ, and Kels are..to find out they have victimized women is gonna mean more to her, personally. Especially when she sees the woman involved get pushed to to the side wit men saying what about the white boy tho.

She isnt saying one is lesser or greater than the law, she is saying as a black woman. Dont forget about the black women that have had wrong done to them because it was done by a black man.

It's actually the opposite my main mane, shes holding black men accountable to the same scrutiny as white men, equally. It's not her fault that what ever media you consume, doesnt highlight Harvey like they highlight the frustration with people highlighting Russ. Shes not saying that white men are greater than black men.

She is saying that black men need to held accountable for the acts that they commit, you cant ignore what they've done because the media you consume dont speak about both in the same clip. The top story on a diverse platform ot Reddit

View attachment 236333

Shes black so of course shes gonna to connect more to the black men accused of these crimes. Shes grown up her whole life knowing who Russ, and Kels are..to find out they have victimized women is gonna mean more to her, personally. Especially when she sees the woman involved get pushed to to the side wit men saying what about the white boy tho.

She isnt saying one is lesser or greater than the law, she is saying as a black woman. Dont forget about the black women that have had wrong done to them because it was done by a black man.

I think ... I think I love you. real rap

this sums up my feelings entirely. thank you

View attachment 236333

Foh
You drinking again?

Everyone holds black men accountable.
Even innocent dudes are held accountable for shit they don't do.

Why is it a problem to say ok...You can put away criminals.....But don't act like you trying to clean up the black community. Cuz some dudes are not guilty that they snatching. But after outcries...OK let throw them a bone type shit.

And frfr none of y'all really care about the victims.

Bastids

View attachment 236333

"She said Nakers" - you

So i mean, im not surprised that you side with Race

It all goes hand-in-hand with ignoring the elephant in the room

Black men ARE being held accountable, thus being made the face of sexual assault.

Why aren't white men outside of the most egregious serial rapist being held accountable??

3 Kevin Spacey accusers are dead and no one is talking about that. No docs, no Oprah no Gayle

Neither one of you have an answer for this shit. Its easier for yall to justify the inequality that both of you said is not worth fighting against

Black men got locked up at higher rate but lets hold black men accountable.

Foh

Equality is a terrible thing I guess.

Saying lock up all the pedos if y'all in our hoods doing is seen as...If they don't get white people than get no one?

Smdh.

I got business shit to do...

Yall got this dumb shit.
No code with yall....No unity.
No time to try to understand shit.

This is why white supremacy reigns.
But what do I know

"She said Nakers" - you

So i mean, im not surprised that you side with Race

It all goes hand-in-hand with ignoring the elephant in the room

Black men ARE being held accountable, thus being made the face of sexual assault.

Why aren't white men outside of the most egregious serial rapist being held accountable??

3 Kevin Spacey accusers are dead and no one is talking about that. No docs, no Oprah no Gayle

Neither one of you have an answer for this shit. Its easier for yall to justify the inequality that both of you said is not worth fighting against
Bro, you just ignore the fact that I'm black and experience the same shit you experience in America. Thing is, to me, I'm more than just black. And I have daughters, and personally if some rich dude got caught up wit my daughters and black public opinion said nah let that nigga live, what about Weinstein. I'd feel a way, and you would to. So why cant a woman feel a way?

Bro, you just ignore the fact that I'm black and experience the same shit you experience in America. Thing is, to me, I'm more than just black. And I have daughters, and personally if some rich dude got caught up wit my daughters and black public opinion said nah let that nigga live, what about Weinstein. I'd feel a way, and you would to. So why cant a woman feel a way?
Nigga nobody said let black rapists live. WT actual F?

Why are you so afraid of white people and holding them to the same standards that they hold us?

Back