Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
Lies. I just quoted your post and said fuck R. Kelly and Bill Cosby.

Your fake feminist narrative is not true.

What is the truth is you are deathly afraid of white people and wouldn't dare challenge white supremacy. It's much easier for you to shit on black men. That's why you chose feminism over pro blackness

what?

You misspelled 'correct'

Now all of a sudden the college student can't understand plain English lol

I debunked your false narrative that we want black men to get away with rape and now you're speechless

:hahaha:
all i ask for is proof.

not an accusation.

if a nigga guilty....cool.
but prove hes guilty and ill shutup everytime and bring the firewood to roast the nigga

You misspelled 'correct'

Now all of a sudden the college student can't understand plain English lol

I debunked your false narrative that we want black men to get away with rape and now you're speechless

:hahaha:

nah i read that and legit *squinted* and said what :/

imagine thinking im deathly afraid of white ppl lmaooo whew* you dont know me at all.
You are afraid of them. You already laughed off the idea of EQUALITY. You're conditioned to never challenge white supremacy but you go at black men because that's more tangible for you.

Your card has been pulled

You are afraid of them. You already laughed off the idea of EQUALITY. You're conditioned to never challenge white supremacy but you go at black men because that's more tangible for you.

Your card has been pulled

equality and inclusion is a liberal wet dream.

so you are ok with how black people are treated?

wanting to be seen as equal is a bad thing?

so its ok to be seen a less than and those prey to be preyed on or closer to animals that need to be killed?

Ok. Maybe. That doesn't excuse you constantly deflecting from the elephant in the room.

Bottom line, we do not want black men to get away with rape. We want white men to be treated the same as us. Elzo and Dos said that to you too. So if you continue with that false narrative you're being disingenuous at best, a coon at worst.

so you are ok with how black people are treated?

wanting to be seen as equal is a bad thing?

so its ok to be seen a less than and those prey to be preyed on or closer to animals that need to be killed?

yeah clearly thats what I said

please stop @‘ing me lol

please

“We regret to inform you that “But What About Harvey Weinstein, Tho?”—the bizarre and increasingly popular defense of R. Kelly, Russell Simmons, Bill Cosby and any other black man some (idiots) feel has been unfairly persecuted and scapegoated by the media, feminists, black women, SANS (simp-ass niggas), Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, and the Illuminati—has died today at two years old.

It was created in a lab of ash and dog-eared copies of The 48 Laws of Power in the fall of 2017, when people who don’t actually watch the news or possess things like “good sense” and “perspective” and “empathy” and “lotion” and “clean bedsheets” began to believe that it was an effective way of articulating a conspiracy to vilify black men while allowing white men to go scot-free. This defense existed despite the fact that Weinstein was literally on trial for rape and has had multiple documentaries produced about him, information that could be discovered by just googling “Weinstein.” (Note: It even comes up in the search results for “Weins.”)

Scholars have argued that “But What About Harvey Weinstein, Tho?” was less about a white man facing justice and more about wanting black men to have the same freedom to be above the law as white men often do. Some believe those scholars are full of shit. And those some are dumb.

But What About Harvey Weinstein, Tho?” is survived by its cousins “But He Was About To Buy NBC, Tho” and “The Gay Agenda.” It will not be missed.”

So Gayle and Oprah are affiliated with at least 2 convicted rapist
NINTCHDBPICT000465451387.jpg

gettyimages-463109695.jpg

and at least 2 serial harrassers
gayle_king_charlie_rose_gettyimages-519454560.jpg

EQJIBV_VUAAQky9.jpg

Where is the documentary on these guys and when will they be questioned about their affinity towards men who commit these kinds of acts?

Now this is where words matter because it's already been proven there's Weinstein docs so this post on its own seems disingenuous...unless you specifically mean an Oprah produced doc

Told yall Weinstein wasn't getting off.

I think he'll get 5-8 because A. His money and the payout he did in restitution B. First time offender and C. He white

My boy who's a lawyer says Harvey will get 16, @Elzo69Renaissance what do you think he'll get and why ?

What restitution? Are you referring to his insurance paying out settlements to end civil suits?

Back