Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif
You're not promoting a mature site, clean this up

3 or 4 tops I act out on

@Chi-town B
@HarryHippie
@King Freeman
@Sam Crooke

The rest of the board keeps it 100....

Even down to the nigga @Maywood ..... Despite him being on the other side I've never once got out of pocket with him, cuz he never once got out of pocket with me.....

Straight up and down, I prolly would never post that square up shit with home, cuz he carries himself like a real one despite being the main bwg nigga...

Those other three just talk side ways as fuck like that shit cool... And for no fucking reason.....

I don't real life hate then niggaz, wanna beat them up, or wish any harm on them.... But when niggaz start talking mad reckless taking shit way more disrespectful than needed, I'm always going to be that person to call niggaz out...

Call it a character flaw... It's just who I am...I don't like being talked to like I won't slap any nigga who say that shit to my face

I'll still fuck yo wife b

Take his mobile address and pull up then.

:hahaha:
I'm not that pressed. I'm just pointing out out y'all niggaz only got courage online. And y'all keep proving it.

Every time I try to give niggaz opportunity to act on them words, nigga switch it up.

Kandy was ready to pay for homie flight to Kentucky back in April. He said he ain't need her money.

But y'all knew that

I'm not that pressed. I'm just pointing out out y'all niggaz only got courage online. And y'all keep proving it.

Every time I try to give niggaz opportunity to act on them words, nigga switch it up.

Kandy was ready to pay for homie flight to Kentucky back in April. He said he ain't need her money.

But y'all knew that
what the f?
kentucky?
wtf happened.....i be late than a mug

That shit would make a nigga more mad. And Du went to college you know college niggas get extra mad when you insult their intelligence
Or they could just admit like men they said some over the top shit....

Or even better... Not say it at all....
Lmao when ya gon realize Du takes this internet shit seriously
It ain't even that bro....

U and me talked about boxing before an I said something about the women being ring girls it filming or something I thought was a joke, and all you said was leave the women out of it, and my immediate response was my bad...

If I know a joke went to far, I'll apologize...

Sam seems to forget, but this nigga sent multiple PM's in the past humble as fuck.... But wanna talk extra reckless on the forums.

Niggaz stay showing their true colors... All I'm doing is keeping them honest.

But this shit been went past it's exhausting point. Ain't nuffin gonna come from but the same 4 niggaz talking sideways that always been doing it....shits corny and every one sees it for what it is no matter how much they try to flip it

what the f?
kentucky?
wtf happened.....i be late than a mug
I had a trip to Kentucky in April. I didn't know if that was better for homie or not.

Flights were like 180 from whenever they are in Texas and Kandy said she had his money for the flight.

Homie made ridiculous excuse after ridiculous excuse....

Same shit

Or they could just admit like men they said some over the top shit....

Or even better... Not say it at all....

It ain't even that bro....

U and me talked about boxing before an I said something about the women being ring girls it filming or something I thought was a joke, and all you said was leave the women out of it, and my immediate response was my bad...

If I know a joke went to far, I'll apologize...

Sam seems to forget, but this nigga sent multiple PM's in the past humble as fuck.... But wanna talk extra reckless on the forums.

Niggaz stay showing their true colors... All I'm doing is keeping them honest.

But this shit been went past it's exhausting point. Ain't nuffin gonna come from but the same 4 niggaz talking sideways that always been doing it....shits corny and every one sees it for what it is no matter how much they try to flip it
You keep name dropping me but the facts are all of our interactions are because you said something to me first. Stuff that don't even concern you but you always find yourself involved. You can't say fucked up shit but then feel a type of way when it's thrown back at you. You don't want people saying stuff then maybe you should leave them alone. Your internet fan club won't tell you this but you know it's true

Back