Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

anyone ever see a skinny white girl try to twerk?

giphy.gif

Yep

Nigga said he knows where the mobile locations are so how come he hasn't pulled up?

If the nigga got a problem he been told he could go get his issue.

I don't understand this rationale being pushed...

"Nigga I got a problem with you talking shit, I know where you at but here's my work address come say it to my face."

Where they doing that? You niggas gotta be bots lol.

Iono how you tryna argue that Du should turn into Liam Neeson and hunt this nigga down lol.

I just thought this shit was about proving that @HarryHippie wouldn't say that shit he typed on here to @Duwop face...

*shrugs*

Iono how you tryna argue that Du should turn into Liam Neeson and hunt this nigga down lol.

I just thought this shit was about proving that @HarryHippie wouldn't say that shit he typed on here to @Duwop face...

*shrugs*

He alluded to knowing mobile locations so I don't get how the rules dont apply to him. You want him to say it to your face pull up.

Yall talking like this nigga John wick. Don't get him fucked up..

*raises hand*

Ok...remind me again how this beef originally started. B4 when Du was walkin around a Rite-Aid shopping center.

I just wanted to prove manz was a claffy. I consider my job well done

Thank you to everybody who supported this thread. Everybody who didn’t take internet friends side and let it play out.

S/O to the young niggas who going see this and be inspired to pick up a tennis ball and hit up the court or anything else uncultured niggas weary of. Niggas like us who come from where we come from and do what we want are who the whores want to fuck. The niggas pointing just wanna be whores.

S/O to the suckas who supported fat boy throughout this process, I need the opposition to keep me on my square.

S/O the niggas who don’t need to be mentioned. The elite niggas who see 10 plays ahead, niggas who ain’t impressed with men full of GMOs, estrogen, and titties. Godly niggas who know when a nigga pump faking, recognize an emotional nigga when you see it and laugh at them niggas. The gorilla nuts niggas who raising these kids up and preparing them for what’s to come

I love all y’all niggas of a darker hue, even the ones I checked. If niggas like me don’t check y’all when y’all out of pocket, this cycle won’t stop.

Kandy I apologize if I embarrassed you or came at you too strong. I should’ve DMd when I checked you. I really do mean it when I say I’m going make these niggas do right by women like you. Be you but also be more like King Race with the locs, she know like I know how pussy these niggas in our community are. Call them out, dont support these crackas in blackface, they against us. Trust me when I tell you, majority of them are hoes

S/O my cheap seats niggas, when Frank Ntilikina getting busy on niggas next year, always refer to me as the legend when y’all talk about me being right. Cheap Seats/Illpix heart of these boards, love y’all niggas even @AZTG goofy ass. And that sissy nigga from the boxing thread who be hating on Wilder, you don’t deserve a mention but I love you bro. Stay blessing with the links

Love

Kandy I apologize if I embarrassed you or came at you too strong. I should’ve DMd when I checked you. I really do mean it when I say I’m going make these niggas do right by women like you. Be you but also be more like King Race with the locs, she know like I know how pussy these niggas in our community are. Call them out, dont support these crackas in blackface, they against us. Trust me when I tell you, majority of them are hoes
You didn’t embarrass anyone but yourself. Let’s get that straight. If you call how you came at me too strong, you need to reevaluate your internet life. I’m never gonna be like anybody but myself, relax a little.

You giving me female vibes.

You didn’t embarrass anyone but yourself. Let’s get that straight. If you call how you came at me too strong, you need to reevaluate your internet life. I’m never gonna be like anybody but myself, relax a little.

You giving me female vibes.

Wait a minute didnt you say not long ago that one of these niggas was on some Ving Rhames Holiday Hearts type shit.

giphy.gif

I wish tf I would risk going to jail fighting a stupid mf on the Internet that doesn’t even want to fight to begin with.

Back