Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

It don't work how you trying to play it. The nigga with the issue is the one who gotta step to the offender. You yourself said it's only 40 minutes. If you not stepping to him then lock the thread and stop acting like you really trying to fight and just squash it.

If I understand the situation right, Du didn't really challenge Hippie to a fight. He called dude out on only being willing to say certain shit behind a computer screen. Hippie tried to act like he's more than willing to say what he said in person, so Du gave his location so that Hippie could show and prove. Hippie then switched to talking high and mighty and brought up tennis to deflect.

The whole shit is stupid, but I think it's fair to say that Du is probably right and Hippie wouldn't have referred to MsDu as a half cracka if Du was right there.

If I understand the situation right, Du didn't really challenge Hippie to a fight. He called dude out on only being willing to say certain shit behind a computer screen. Hippie tried to act like he's more than willing to say what he said in person, so Du gave his location so that Hippie could show and prove. Hippie then switched to talking high and mighty and brought up tennis to deflect.

The whole shit is stupid, but I think it's fair to say that Du is probably right and Hippie wouldn't have referred to MsDu as a half cracka if Du was right there.
He gets it
They all get it
That just wanna play dumb

Playing the victim is this niggas specialty when he's the reason most of the altercations get started in the first place because the people mentioned don't let him talk any type of way to us. Take responsibility for your role in the hostility between us.
I am not innocent.

I choose to ignore as much as I choose to engage

3 or 4 tops I act out on

@Chi-town B
@HarryHippie
@King Freeman
@Sam Crooke

The rest of the board keeps it 100....

Even down to the nigga @Maywood ..... Despite him being on the other side I've never once got out of pocket with him, cuz he never once got out of pocket with me.....

Straight up and down, I prolly would never post that square up shit with home, cuz he carries himself like a real one despite being the main bwg nigga...

Those other three just talk side ways as fuck like that shit cool... And for no fucking reason.....

I don't real life hate then niggaz, wanna beat them up, or wish any harm on them.... But when niggaz start talking mad reckless taking shit way more disrespectful than needed, I'm always going to be that person to call niggaz out...

Call it a character flaw... It's just who I am...I don't like being talked to like I won't slap any nigga who say that shit to my face
tenor.gif

Playing the victim is this niggas specialty when he's the reason most of the altercations get started in the first place because the people mentioned don't let him talk any type of way to us. Take responsibility for your role in the hostility between us.
We know that nigga MO. I remember that big silly ass nigga went into self exile after he pulled that hoe shit with ol girl from the last site

Couldn’t match wits with her so went the bitch exposing route. I would never post again knowing I willingly traded in my honor cause my feelings was hurt on the Internet. But that’s me,

Good thing his internet friends all accepted him back. “It’s ok Du, we all sit down to piss sometimes”. Real friends

We know that nigga MO. I remember that big silly ass nigga went into self exile after he pulled that hoe shit with ol girl from the last site

Couldn’t match wits with her so went the bitch exposing route. I would never post again knowing I willingly traded in my honor cause my feelings was hurt on the Internet. But that’s me,

Good thing his internet friends all accepted him back. “It’s ok Du, we all sit down to piss sometimes”. Real friends

I have no dog in this fight.. but why you gon keep antagonising this nigga Du online but decline to say ANY of this shit to his face...and yall like 20 minutes away from each other.. lol this thread was started like 5 days ago and you keep talkin shit to him on here for what?

Im not encouraging yall niggas to fight... but I dont see the point of talkin shit to somebody thats practically around the corner.. and when offered the opportunity to say it in person.. you wanna play tennis

I have no dog in this fight.. but why you gon keep antagonising this nigga Du online but decline to say ANY of this shit to his face...and yall like 20 minutes away from each other.. lol this thread was started like 5 days ago and you keep talkin shit to him on here for what?

Im not encouraging yall niggas to fight... but I dont see the point of talkin shit to somebody thats practically around the corner.. and when offered the opportunity to say it in person.. you wanna play tennis
Cause I can

I ain’t make this thread. Now I’m getting my reactions up and picking on this nigga. You not me so don’t try to understand. If a nigga can goad you into an altercation through words, you not fit to hold counsel with men. Glad we had this discussion.

You gotta dog in the race or you would’ve minded your business

@The Lonious Monk. He wrote this to you but deleted it.
I’m ok with this. Wanted to keep the focus where it needed to be. But so you know, I’m completely cool with this. He been out of pocket.

Once he reply y’all can ship this to the classic section and give me like 5mil fake dollars for making shit pop

I stand on everything o said in this thread and the one that preceded. EVERY SINGLE POST

Cause I can

I ain’t make this thread. Now I’m getting my reactions up and picking on this nigga. You not me so don’t try to understand. If a nigga can goad you into an altercation through words, you not fit to hold counsel with men. Glad we had this discussion.

You gotta dog in the race or you would’ve minded your business

lol @ minding my business.... cuz yall not out here arguing on a fuckin public discussion forum and nobody is supposed to comment on the shit they're reading about huh? lol you got it bro

You been in and out of this thread for the past 5 days... I think its safe to say you've been goaded into an online altercation through words..... make of that what you will in your own time fam

Nigga said he knows where the mobile locations are so how come he hasn't pulled up?

If the nigga got a problem he been told he could go get his issue.

I don't understand this rationale being pushed...

"Nigga I got a problem with you talking shit, I know where you at but here's my work address come say it to my face."

Where they doing that? You niggas gotta be bots lol.

When the hate don't work they start telling lies

Nigga said he knows where the mobile locations are so how come he hasn't pulled up?

If the nigga got a problem he been told he could go get his issue.

I don't understand this rationale being pushed...

"Nigga I got a problem with you talking shit, I know where you at but here's my work address come say it to my face."

Where they doing that? You niggas gotta be bots lol.
Bruh I ain't stalking no nigga. Either he say where he at, or meet me where I'm at.

It's not that serious to track him down. I'm just pointing out it can be done.

I

Back