Welcome To aBlackWeb

man so you just bypass all the black characters in blac panther who literally did all the work to give credit to a cracker smh and you wonder what’s wrong with niggas smh
nah......i do give credit for all their work....but it was the agent that stopped the last ship......why did he even have to have the type impact while nigga was kiling each other in wakanda.

underlining shit.

see it for what it is.
stop thinking someone putting down black people and see how white people get slick with they hero shit.

nah......i do give credit for all their work....but it was the agent that stopped the last ship......why did he even have to have the type impact while nigga was kiling each other in wakanda.

underlining shit.

see it for what it is.
stop thinking someone putting down black people and see how white people get slick with they hero shit.

oh I see I just didn’t want you really thinking that. And yea it was wack

no thinking that mimicking African Americans means you have to speak ghetto should be an insult I mean you say these things often
sigh
my stance wont change....but

is this a hill people really want to die on?

if so...it should be a global insult.....a constant insult?
but its not.
this pick and choose shit is corny.

giphy.gif

:sayword:..What? ...........Take the day off, slim
all depends on how you see it.
tchalla was kumbaya
kilmonger was fuck them white people and anyone who hurt black people.

tchalla and killmonger fought....over opposing views. cool.
im ok with that.
tchalla winning...whatever....im even cool with that.

but if that last ship got out.....even tho it was only one...would have a great impact on changing the tide on the wardogs effectiveness.

but maybe i wanted black people to have the upper hand for once and saw yet another white man stop it.
even in a movie...the shit gets corny and old....an now they just slipping it by people.
nah fuck that ...i saw you what you did.
gave black people hope....but slick said....relax

all depends on how you see it.
tchalla was kumbaya
kilmonger was fuck them white people and anyone who hurt black people.

tchalla and killmonger fought....over opposing views. cool.
im ok with that.
tchalla winning...whatever....im even cool with that.

but if that last ship got out.....even tho it was only one...would have a great impact on changing the tide on the wardogs effectiveness.

but maybe i wanted black people to have the upper hand for once and saw yet another white man stop it.
even in a movie...the shit gets corny and old....an now they just slipping it by people.
nah fuck that ...i saw you what you did.
gave black people hope....but slick said....relax

He wasnt

He killed tons of blacks for the USA

black women and black men are mad because she tried to say she wanted to talk ghetto like the American blacks. And the movie has a slave master kill a black bounty hunter to save Harriet
Well that's fucking stupid the shit people try to hold up as cultural pillars.. Is hilarious shit is overblown

At some point I'll check the movie though

FWIW ppl that actually saw the movie liked it for the most part...and dispelled some of the stuff going around about it...*shrug*

Back