Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know bigger was a character named from native son but got damn at this

Welp, officially a possible gang watch

This movie was made by white people and bedwenches to be consumed by white people and bedwenches.

A black man and woman wrote and directed the film. Gregory Allen Howard and Kasi Lemmons did the work on this but if what I've read is true about the film I'm deeply disappointed and will not watch.

Making the main villain a black man and her having a white slave master save her at the end (if true) is the ultimate slap in the face. SMH

A black man and woman wrote and directed the film. Gregory Allen Howard and Kasi Lemmons did the work on this but if what I've read is true about the film I'm deeply disappointed and will not watch.

Making the main villain a black man and her having a white slave master save her at the end (if true) is the ultimate slap in the face. SMH
White people funded this movie. Being black is not enough. Where is their mind at?

U know nobody here saw the movie lol

The way the person responded in the thread I figured they had seen it.

I read that one person's Twitter account that was posted in here talking about the movie and if what they said is true it's very disappointing how the plot of the movie turned out.

Im disappointed in the Goddess Janelle Monae for participating in this shit show...

but I'll still Stan lol

:wtf10:

Back