Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

Off of a movie?
That's not even what 'akata' means 😂
One google search told me otherwise
Its an old slur, that's why it made it to a 90s movie, duh

It means stray cat, homeless cat. That's referring to black Americans sold away from Africa. It evolved into cotton picker and other variations but yea

I don't know man. White people have like 50 slurs they use against black people, and we still using the same 5 or so for them that have been floating around for decades. We can't come up with nothing for them, but we're super creative when it comes to insulting each other. That's not weird to anyone else, especially since it seems like the people that claim to be pro-black that are the quickest to call other black people out of their names.

Unsurprisingly yall's response to disrespect is that we should just sit there and take it because that's what we do

:cont:

Nah. Being a doormat is
Can't be, doormats seem to be the most relaxed from what I've seen. They always smile whilst cooning.

Unsurprisingly yall's response to disrespect is that we should just sit there and take it because that's what we do

:cont:
I think some of the 'disrespect' you almost gotta seek out, then be offended, then be creative enough make something you feel is just as disrespectful, then push it so it can become mainstream, while teaching others why this whole shit started...like I said exhausting but hey maybe somebody gotta do it

Can't be, doormats seem to be the most relaxed from what I've seen. They always smile whilst cooning.

I think some of the 'disrespect' you almost gotta seek out, then be offended, then be creative enough make something you feel is just as disrespectful, then push it so it can become mainstream, while teaching others why this whole shit started...like I said exhausting but hey maybe somebody gotta do it
I Didn't have to seek this out it was running on every news outlet in America

20230601_100952.jpg

Those are ppl from immigrant backgrounds standing idly by watching a white man choke out a black man... And that's why they're called tethers. Yall having a bigger problem with the word than the off code behavior is 100% expected tho

I Didn't have to seek this out it was running on every news outlet in America

View attachment 1096966

Those are ppl from immigrant backgrounds standing idly by watching a white man choke out a black man... And that's why they're called tethers. Yall having a bigger problem with the word than the off code behavior is 100% expected tho
Who is y'all??!
Can't be me, the nigga clicking lol at just finding out about this shit.

I have no idea how you know them cats immigration status but what if they're Americans? Just call them another slur and keep it moving?

Who is y'all??!
Can't be me, the nigga clicking lol at just finding out about this shit.

I have no idea how you know them cats immigration status but what if they're Americans? Just call them another slur and keep it moving?
Just saying...

At abw there's always outrage about the response to the offense but never offense itself, including you saying find another slur to fight back with

Just saying...

At abw there's always outrage about the response to the offense but never offense itself, including you saying find another slur to fight back with
If I'm outraged it's at how ridiculous the shit is.
I'm around Africans a lot, never heard that word uttered ever.
My experience isn't everybody elses.

It just seems when it comes to social media it's so much wars being fought outchea the russkies and the ukraines prolly feel left out.

Not taking the bait. You actively search this doofy ass content out tho. thats a fact
You don't have a problem with the suspects in this thread because you relate to them. You have more in common with them than you do with people like me. Standing for something isn't your strong suit

As per usual I make a comment about the TOPIC and you respond with trying to make shit personal. Get a better hobby bruh
per usual you throw rocks then hide your hands

I need you understand clearly, your mentality is why there's a delineation going on between people like you who don't have a problem with the content in this thread and people like me who do. We're just different. Some of us go along to get along and some of us ain't goin. I ain't goin

per usual you throw rocks then hide your hands

I need you understand clearly, your mentality is why there's a delineation going on between people like you who don't have a problem with the content in this thread and people like me who do. We're just different. Some of go along to get along and some of us ain't goin. I ain't goin
giphy (1).gif

Anyway. All this shit is goofy. I agree with @GNS its gotta be fuckin exhausting seeking this shit out just to be perpetually offended by some shit

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
View attachment 1097010

Anyway. All this shit is goofy. I agree with @GNS its gotta be fuckin exhausting seeking this shit out just to be perpetually offended by some shit
Nah. This is the way we weed out the off code and the collaborators with the enemy on our quest for black empowerment, reparations and justice. I know i'm speaking a foreign language to you now, so go the back to the marvel thread where your pretending is more appreciated

Back