Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

I took a deep dive into this shit and as much good Good Millennials and GenZ do, this has to be stopped. Especially with GenZ because they are the biggest perpetrators of this Cooning on TikToc. They say Black Lives Matter with a ton of white friends and white S/Os. They really just All Lives Matter.

Most of us wanna see us on top and do our own thing. They coming off as they wanna see everybody be with everybody.

The sisters I have a huge issue with is because they got big of the dance a black girl created.

My issue is not that they blew up but they didn’t take the creator to give credit where credit is due. We all know white folks are the majority here so they will reach a bigger demographic but tell folks where the shit you’re copying came from.

I took a deep dive into this shit and as much good Good Millennials and GenZ do, this has to be stopped. Especially with GenZ because they are the biggest perpetrators of this Cooning on TikToc. They say Black Lives Matter with a ton of white friends and white S/Os. They really just All Lives Matter.

Most of us wanna see us on top and do our own thing. They coming off as they wanna see everybody be with everybody.

That's been the expectation for America for quite some time though. Racists have been claiming the country would be full of "mud people" in the future. Even National Geographic put out an article where they said that in 2050, white people would no longer be a majority or a plurality. Instead, Americas in general would look something like:

62ea99a36aa33fa82769235a7ed0420c-581x716.png

That's been the expectation for America for quite some time though. Racists have been claiming the country would be full of "mud people" in the future. Even National Geographic put out an article where they said that in 2050, white people would no longer be a majority or a plurality. Instead, Americas in general would look something like:

Them some ugly mfers.

Back