Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

Who out here afrisplaining to Africans? I didn’t know Afrisplaining was a thing.

That's my question. Though with the amount of stupid shit people say and do, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who do it. She ain't really wrong when she said that most black people in America don't know shit about African history or the various cultures in Africa. A lot of African Americans still buy into negative stereotypes of Africa that were pushed by White people.

Blood, you niggaz making up slurs for other black people?
Yes. Since about 2019. Word to Jordan Peele...

Just keeping the same energy we get from the Diaspora who been calling us "akata" and "jareer" and other slurs for decades unprovoked. Feel me? Cool.

It almost feels like the term “tether” will lend to the slippery slope of “you don’t act like enough like a stereotypical black person for me so here’s my label for you”. I dunno. Asshole is still a proper term for people lol. Whoever came up with tether doin too much.

It almost feels like the term “tether” will lend to the slippery slope of “you don’t act like enough like a stereotypical black person for me so here’s my label for you”. I dunno. Asshole is still a proper term for people lol. Whoever came up with tether doin too much.
No, it's "you fucking asshole". I like that one better...lol

But you get labeled that IN RESPONSE to your questionable behavior, not prior to it.

Back