Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy wife, Happy life. Are you ok with this saying?

Man at the end of Day, make me feel like treating you special and ima treat u special, which makes me feel special that I have someone in my life that is special to me

Outside of that, I ain’t just gone do shit out of some archaic obligations. And if they catch feelings like when the last time u took me somewhere nice

Nigga like me gone say when the last time u just sucked my dick without me asking?

View attachment 24042

nigga...did you stop drinking lately?

your posts been on point.

nah

you are responsible to your mate, but you are not responsible for your mate

in other words, in a relationship, there are certain things you are, i guess obligated to do like respect, but you are not responsible for how they respond or react to things

hurt people, hurt people...so often those hurt people manipulate others to try and make them feel guilty b/c they dont know how to properly communicate their feelings.

I don't understand your disagreement. Care to clarify?

I don't understand your disagreement. Care to clarify?
no prob fam

basically, i disagreed with what you said about making someone as happy as you can w/o compromising yourself

i think thats the wrong approach. It is not your responsibility for your mate's happiness. Happiness is only a feeling. What happens if you are having a bad day and your mate looks to you as the source of their happiness? What does that look like to them? How do they respond?

its too much pressure to be placed on someone. I dont think there is anything wrong with having a feeling of happiness when ya'll do stuff together and hang out, but to be so dependent on someone to provide happiness is a disaster waiting to happen.

all you nigga always claiming something aint that deep gonna run the fade

tired of yall nigga

shit aint always that surface

85% of an iceberg is below the surface

yeah I mean we're tossing around the word "happy" here lol

I dont think anybody means to have somebody solely depend on your pampering to be happy with life

just do shit for your woman man damn lmao

its the longest running joke that all wives do is nag and complain

did you ever try shutting her up?

put some of that pressure on her

now she thinkin damn I gotta do something for him........

I dont think anybody means to have somebody solely depend on your pampering to be happy with life

nigga......dont come in here making since.

this is fuck around time.

but i wont act like nigga dont be legit thinking this shit is true and some chicks dont use this to get their way.

it takes a man to not allow this type of thought....it takes a boy to feed this thought.

Lol dudes all up in arms over a simple statement. It never said anything about making her happy. Simply said if she happy life is happy.

some people are literal, some people are figurative

this is a real thing...no exaggeration

some people can show a bunch of selfless acts when it comes to other areas of their life, but are completely aloof to how they can be selfish in a relationship

Lol dudes all up in arms over a simple statement. It never said anything about making her happy. Simply said if she happy life is happy.
why should my life not be happy cause she had a bad day at work?

and since you making shit seem so simple....Black niggers are all thugs and gangbangers who sells drugs.

say it enough and people begin to believe it. because alot of people believe that statement.

see how that works

and since you making shit seem so simple....Black niggers are all thugs and gangbangers who sells drugs.

say it enough and people begin to believe it. because alot of people believe that statement.

see how that works
You can be happy, but typically you are going to hear about her bad day. Sometimes all you have to do is listen to her talk about her bad day then she'll go about her business because now she happy.

see how that works
What people believe is their business, but her business is your business. You can be happy and let her tend to her business, but if it's serious it's coming out eventually and will possibly fuck with your business. It all comes down to handling your business or someone else will ya dig me? And it goes for the woman too, but most men don't bitch unless she pressing.

You can be happy, but typically you are going to hear about her bad day. Sometimes all you have to do is listen to her talk about her bad day then she'll go about her business because now she happy.

What people believe is their business, but her business is your business. You can be happy and let her tend to her business, but if it's serious it's coming out eventually and will possibly fuck with your business. It all comes down to handling your business or someone else will ya dig me? And it goes for the woman too, but most men don't bitch unless she pressing.
i think you are missing the point thats trying to be made here.

i dont think anyone has a problem listening to their mate..

its when it goes above and beyond and making the whole house uncomfortable.

while i never heard of anyone going this far.....the saying came from somewhere.

i think you are missing the point thats trying to be made here.

i dont think anyone has a problem listening to their mate..

its when it goes above and beyond and making the whole house uncomfortable.

while i never heard of anyone going this far.....the saying came from somewhere.
Lol see so it's a simple saying then because you shouldn't have to go that far

Back