Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy wife, Happy life. Are you ok with this saying?

no prob fam

basically, i disagreed with what you said about making someone as happy as you can w/o compromising yourself

i think thats the wrong approach. It is not your responsibility for your mate's happiness. Happiness is only a feeling. What happens if you are having a bad day and your mate looks to you as the source of their happiness? What does that look like to them? How do they respond?

its too much pressure to be placed on someone. I dont think there is anything wrong with having a feeling of happiness when ya'll do stuff together and hang out, but to be so dependent on someone to provide happiness is a disaster waiting to happen.

I see what you're saying. But that's why I said i always thought it to be a light hearted saying.

Emotional dependency, I believe, would be one compromising themselves. At the same time, if you're in a relationship, the name of the game is to be happy and be a source of happiness. There should be set limits in for both involved and each should use discernment if the situation isn't putting the in the best position to get the most out of their relationship.

I keep the wife happy by listening & doing stuff without her having to ask me twice.

Wife on a Monday - "I'm thinking I need one of those shoe racks that hang on the door"

Wife on a Friday - "So, you think we can go pick up a shoe rack for my closet?"

Me - "Go check out the back of your closet door to see if there's enough room for a rack"

Wife with a smile after seeing the rack already there - "You make me sic!"

Simple shit keeps the queen happy and peace in the kingdom

I think the saying is bullshit, WOMEN LOVE DRAMA, they want to be happy sad jealous mad........ Any dude that tries to make a woman happy all of the time by agreeing with everything or not doing or saying anything to make her feel unhappy is either gay or in the friend zone.

Back