Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Valentine’s Day ABW

Man I rolled by Walgreens jam packed went to Kroger's to get some of that chocolate to make strawberries they packed as hell.

What y’all getting tomorrow

1st and foremost...allow me reiterate my feelings towards this corporate sham of a holiday...
20161220_192459.png

Now I got that out the way...I might cook dinner for her. Body oil massage rub down later that nite.

BUT...if I get on my lazy ish...then I'll just take her azzz out to dinner and movie. A restaurant we haven't been to yet. I feel like steak.

Ordering delivery to her job way >>>>>>>

I was gonna do that last nite and order flowers from FTD. Wasn't tryin to be cheap but, when I saw how much the service fee jacked up the price on the subtotal...

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

I backed my azzz outta that site and closed the damn window. Foh.

I'll send her random flowers on a random day instead.

I was gonna do that last nite and order flowers from FTD. Wasn't tryin to be cheap but, when I saw how much the service fee jacked up the price on the subtotal...

View attachment 230294

I backed my azzz outta that site and closed the damn window. Foh.

I'll send her random flowers on a random day instead.
Nah, find a florist close by to her job or house and go direct. FTD just farms that shit out to the local florist anyway. And going through FTD it’s hard to tell which florist will be providing the flowers. The local florist be bullshittin’ on bouquets ordered through FTD and ProFliwers and shit like that anyway.

Or do edible arrangements.

Man I used that ftd shit a while ago they didn't deliver the day of or the day after. Bruh called me and asked would I be home after 7 I'm like yea he like ok I'll bring to your house ut was initially going to her job. 730 hit called him went straight to voicemail text him no response. Called the local floral shop they apologized, had to fight for a refund but they sent me 2 coupons for a free dozen in the mail. Had to threaten them that I was gone share my experience on all social media had names and everything.

Hey, just wanted to remind y’all, that Valentine’s Day is a holiday inspired partly by pedophilia.

....never mind though. Carry on. Smh, still took my wife out anyway.
Um...explain further I’ve never heard of that before
:huh2:

Man I used that ftd shit a while ago they didn't deliver the day of or the day after. Bruh called me and asked would I be home after 7 I'm like yea he like ok I'll bring to your house ut was initially going to her job. 730 hit called him went straight to voicemail text him no response. Called the local floral shop they apologized, had to fight for a refund but they sent me 2 coupons for a free dozen in the mail. Had to threaten them that I was gone share my experience on all social media had names and everything.
That shit is a scam lol

I used to work for a scam flower place call center

Back