Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Valentine’s Day ABW

STOP CELEBRATING PAGAN HOLIDAYS & contributing to bullshit reasons for you all to spend unnecessary money.

Yall don't need a day told to yall to treat your significant other well and special.
i dont think there is a single man that will disagree with you, however, this not that convo lol

I know more and more females are starting to come around to the idea of not placing as much emphasis on this day, but there are some who still circle it on their calendar every year

besides, the only thing i really disagree with your post is the thought you have to spend a ton of money to celebrate the day. The women who really appreciate the small shit just enjoy the effort and dont have a minimum requirement of what must be spent.

i dont think there is a single man that will disagree with you, however, this not that convo lol

I know more and more females are starting to come around to the idea of not placing as much emphasis on this day, but there are some who still circle it on their calendar every year

besides, the only thing i really disagree with your post is the thought you have to spend a ton of money to celebrate the day. The women who really appreciate the small shit just enjoy the effort and dont have a minimum requirement of what must be spent.

8ijo---YNtscDCOwuNIUDlawON5mDmlgcEZsM7kqbhHWHlGNu3nEUwpSgOTv_vPeFr54hJ0Mf-fNYJ-TN1QWGkL8L4Uu_2g8NWtjk8VtASsb4ahcAgs_UhYWlEpwIiBocA

Where did I say spend a ton of money? I said "SPEND UNNECESSARY MONEY" which can be any amount on that day.

8ijo---YNtscDCOwuNIUDlawON5mDmlgcEZsM7kqbhHWHlGNu3nEUwpSgOTv_vPeFr54hJ0Mf-fNYJ-TN1QWGkL8L4Uu_2g8NWtjk8VtASsb4ahcAgs_UhYWlEpwIiBocA

Where did I say spend a ton of money? I said "SPEND UNNECESSARY MONEY" which can be any amount on that day.

i guess you need to define unnecessary money then

does it matter if its the 14th of March? Is that unnecessary?

She not even gonna be around for Valentine’s Day because of her friend’s birthday so ima give myself that work and then watch the rookie sophomore game
Please don’t mention giving yourself that work and rookie sophomore basketball in the same sentence again.

STOP CELEBRATING PAGAN HOLIDAYS & contributing to bullshit reasons for you all to spend unnecessary money.

Yall don't need a day told to yall to treat your significant other well and special.
Nigga if we wanna go out, we can go out... We grown...

We just went out last weekend..... The weekend before... An we going out for Valentine's weekend as well

Back