Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Valentine’s Day ABW

Nigga if we wanna go out, we can go out... We grown...

We just went out last weekend..... The weekend before... An we going out for Valentine's weekend as well

That's my whole fucking point nigga.

People don't need to be told to do special shit for their significant other on a specific day.

Shit wasn't and ain't that hard to understand.

I know two gay niggaz with kids

In both occasions... They got a chick who was their friend for years and knew they were gay pregnant while they were all hanging out partying and drinking as just friends....

In both occasions the chicks had boyfriend who thought it was cool their girl was hanging with a gay nigga. So there was no threat.

Don't trust shit

That's my whole fucking point nigga.

People don't need to be told to do special shit for their significant other on a specific day.

Shit wasn't and ain't that hard to understand.
But if we want to go out for Valentine's day too.... Who business is that??

You flat out telling people not to go out in Valentine's day... For some pagan reason neither person gives a fuck about.

All they give a fuck about is going out.... So let them do them

Yall bought have @Beta out here like
But if we want to go out for Valentine's day too.... Who business is that??

You flat out telling people not to go out in Valentine's day... For some pagan reason neither person gives a fuck about.

All they give a fuck about is going out.... So let them do them

You still not getting some really basic shit.

Most people wouldn't give a fuck about the day Feb 14th if they wasn't told to. If yall want to go out that day fine. But acting like its more special than any other day yall go out like you said yall going out the weekend before and last weekend is some dumb ass follower shit.

Do you finally get the basic 1+1 shit or you need more help?

Last edited:
I know two gay niggaz with kids

In both occasions... They got a chick who was their friend for years and knew they were gay pregnant while they were all hanging out partying and drinking as just friends....

In both occasions the chicks had boyfriend who thought it was cool their girl was hanging with a gay nigga. So there was no threat.

Don't trust shit
But what if you know them for 10 years?

tenor.gif

Back