Welcome To aBlackWeb

They need to kill Michael off maybe go to the Laurie's granddaughter as the next killer. Being at the end she gripped that big knife like she was either mad or possessed by the evil.

Another thing that about this movie that was weak. The writer's said Michael was notba supernatural being BUT homie got shot multiple times, ran over by a car, hand blown off, stabbed and burned alive. Yet he supposed to be back for the sequel that they've already got the script for and green light to shoot

In the sequel he gonna be stabbing the shit outta niggas with a hand like this

6FF65E58-974A-4DC3-A87B-AEC1C221FFE7.jpeg

Saw this on Sunday. Wasnt a bad movie. I love how it felt like an old Halloween movie. Was really cool how they shot it. It even has some of that 80s cheese in it. The ending was pretty lackluster but overall it was worth the watch.

Michael had that old man strength. No neck was safe in this movie

My biggest issue was all the call backs to the previous Halloween sequels. The writers basically said “Yeah this is going to be a direct sequel to the first halloween and we’re going to ignore nearly 40 years of sequels while cutting and pasting scenes from those sequels into our sequel”

Sometimes it worked but it also felt like a crutch.

The last 20-30 minutes were great though

Ending was wack but it was iight

I don't see scary movies for a reason

Mike killing that woman in her home who just got off the phone was dope

Slammed her head against something then shoved the knife through the back of her neck. Shit was clean, my nigga a professional

Saw this with my fam. It started off well but then like others have said it got stupid with the doctor and that whole switch attempt. Don't even know what the point of that was given how it ended for him.

The end was straight bullshit on some female empowerment shit. I thought for sure they would finally kill Laurie off. Having her AND Michael still alive makes me think what was the fucking point of the whole movie.

Saw this with my fam. It started off well but then like others have said it got stupid with the doctor and that whole switch attempt. Don't even know what the point of that was given how it ended for him.

The end was straight bullshit on some female empowerment shit. I thought for sure they would finally kill Laurie off. Having her AND Michael still alive makes me think what was the fucking point of the whole movie.

you know the main protagonist in damn near every halloween movie has been a woman right?

Back