Welcome To aBlackWeb

H&M Black Kid In "Coolest Monkey" Ad

Is this racist?

• Nah, it's....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just spoke on this shit yesterday in one of my mom groups. I'm bothered by the parents even allowing their child to wear that shit.

Put a little Timmy in that damn hoodie.

Wypipo love calling our children monkey's because I had one call Aubrey a cute little monkey when we went back down south and I almost slapped his ass.

so many people are clueless

9hjyCD1NSNSJ4VubmnDirQ.png

As for the parents were they shown images of clothing the boy would model before being published or they weren't aware and found out like the rest of us?

I don’t think our people realize that this country is being transformed back to the 1950s USA. It’s happening right before our very eyes and has been happening since Trump began seriously running for office.

Elections matter.

boycott H M
Not gonna happen. My brothers and sisters are too selfish to do it.

As a race, we should have boycotted FOX years ago when their news channel FOXNEWS were blatantly and unapologetically pushing racism across their airwaves. What did we do?.....

Gave FOX even bigger ratings with the NFL and Empire.

Our people seem to not even care that, as black people, our freedoms as citizens are being taken away and/or ignored. Too many of us care more about “turning up” and flexing on instagram.

It’s fucked up.

I find myself less and less outraged at companies such as H&M. At this point I feel like these “marketing campaigns/strategies” are intentional. WE all know the racial implications of the word monkey in relation to Black americans and for H&M to act “aloof” and “unaware” is total BS.

Im not going to boycott cheap ass H&M because well.....their CHEAP!! and when I need to grab something quick their my go-to but I’ll be happy when these corporations stop throwing Black folxs under the bus to drive revenue

because sadly, even our outrage is profitable.

I find myself less and less outraged at companies such as H&M. At this point I feel like these “marketing campaigns/strategies” are intentional. WE all know the racial implications of the word monkey in relation to Black americans and for H&M to act “aloof” and “unaware” is total BS.

Im not going to boycott cheap ass H&M because well.....their CHEAP!! and when I need to grab something quick their my go-to but I’ll be happy when these corporations stop throwing Black folxs under the bus to drive revenue

because sadly, even our outrage is profitable.
man this is sad coming from a sister Soulja such as urself

Back