Welcome To aBlackWeb

H&M Black Kid In "Coolest Monkey" Ad

Is this racist?

• Nah, it's....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dunno to be honest that is the only legit answer I can give

I feel blacks in 2018 think about this in 2018 being enslaved by white Arabs in Libya is racism, the KKK still existing in the deep South of America is racism , Arabs and Pakistanis honour killing their son or daughter because they marry or have a relationship with a person of black origin is racism

But don't get me wrong I can see why this H&M hoody would upset people but i'm not sure if the intentions are racist at all
you aren't black. you are Indian.

sit down. it isn't your place to define what anti-black racism is.

I feel blacks in 2018 think about this in 2018 being enslaved by white Arabs in Libya is racism, the KKK still existing in the deep South of America is racism , Arabs and Pakistanis honour killing their son or daughter because they marry or have a relationship with a person of black origin is racism

But don't get me wrong I can see why this H&M hoody would upset people but i'm not sure if the intentions are racist at all

Whites call black people apes and monkeys to disrespect them, it's the same as calling us niggers. So the outrage is warranted, these people know exactly what they were doing. There isn't any excuse for it.

This whole thing is so.....stupid.

I don't think H&M did some racist shit with that ad, but someone on that ad team should've fuckin known that this would cause some sort of backlash.

All they had to do was put a lil' white kid in that hoodie, and more than likely, this isn't even an issue. So, they deserve all the criticism they're getting.

As for the parents.....I can see their kid turning into that lil' Reupblican bitch that goes on Youtube, making his dumbass videos about GOP "goodness" and liberals "evils."

Power of the dollar.

you dont have an understanding of how deep racism is.. educate yourself. venture outside the realm of hiphop a lil bit.. and ask questions or just listen.

Back