Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • F the gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Y’all gonna need a baby bottle for your protein shakes next
Nah…

I just don’t wanna have to worry about clocking your fucking kid in the head with a 75lbs pound dumbbell cause you won’t tell them to go sit the fuck down somewhere.

Or have to worry about your wife tearing my rotator from bumping into me as I liftcause she has to follow u around the gym cause you cheated and she now monopolizes all your time.

Gotdammit.

(not you per say but these are just examples from today)

I dont have a take on it. It's they business.

But gyms in general bring this shit on themselves cuz ppl are looking for deals and around the holidays is the time gyms promote discounts.

I love this. As a gym regular, last thing you want is to stand in line waiting for some newbie to get the hell outta the way. They usually don't know proper gym etiquette and are prolly there to take selfies.

This move is more about pleasing the loyal clients than catering to a temporary boost in profits. Don't need your regulars leaving the gym bcuz of the "new crowd".

lol this the weirdest of takes

lol No, it's actually weirder that don't understand the issue. Multiple people have explained it to you. It's something that everyone who actually works out regularly can attest to. In fact, it's kinda the reason why places like Planet Fitness exist. As someone who goes there, I can tell you they cater more to the flaky crowd than other gyms do. Is it a life shattering problem? No, but it is an inconvenience for 2 weeks to a month at the start of every year.

Soooo basically all those new members just needed to wait a day to sign up??? Stupid, but it got people talking so I guess the marketing worked...

lol No, it's actually weirder that don't understand the issue. Multiple people have explained it to you. It's something that everyone who actually works out regularly can attest to. In fact, it's kinda the reason why places like Planet Fitness exist. As someone who goes there, I can tell you they cater more to the flaky crowd than other gyms do. Is it a life shattering problem? No, but it is an inconvenience for 2 weeks to a month at the start of every year.

I completely understood but I view the annoyance as like complaining. If people want to be fit cool. Maybe my area no big enough to where I feel like it’s 100s of new folks taking up space.

I completely understood but I view the annoyance as like complaining. If people want to be fit cool. Maybe my area no big enough to where I feel like it’s 100s of new folks taking up space.

It's probably the latter. Like people have said, it can be annoying to go to the gym at your regular time looking to get your workout in only to not even be able to get access to things because a bunch of people who really have no desire to actually exercise are in there taking up space. Mutha fuckas will literally sit on weight benches and just have conversations like they are chillin at home.

That's why I'm glad that my gym is 24 hours. Going late night mean less traffic.

Back