Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

I used to watch The Have and The have Nots.

There I said it

Me too brotha...me too. Lol.

Acting was trash but dammit man, the story was intriguing af! It was like watching a bad car accident where you couldn't take your eyes off.

Only got one that I don't watch unless no one else is around

View attachment 66876
The writing, set pieces, story line, charcters, content....all fuckin A-1

Only episode I didn't like is when the old Jews said they rather have young sluts than two niggers in the retirement home...I mean it was real shit, but how they didn't use that moment to say something...I wasn't wit that

What's the name of the show

It was Sex In The City...smh.

Watching Samantha sleeping with half of NYC no matter the race or gender was intriguing the most.

This is a classic show though in the golden era of TV

I watched this shit before it became the "It" show

shit it had naked women on it.

Plus it had great shows it anchored like OZ and The Sopranos

I catch myself watching that shit as well

lol be sittin there like

tenor.gif

man i can do that shit...it aint nunn

After last night seems like a lotta us watch teen Titans go

Yea, for future reference, also write the name of the show not just a random picture from it, in case other people dont know what it is.

For me its the House Hunters, House Hunters International or Island Life. Whatever spin off they have looking for homes in other countries really. I watch it just to see how homes look in different places and to see what ridiculous things people ask for then go against everything they set out to do. Or something silly for not buying a particular home.

For instance a couple had like 2 kids and the oldest was about to go to college as a freshman, so they immediately wanted to downsize from their home ( made no sense to me but thats how you knew they had money). Every house the real estate person took them on they complained about lack of space & in the end bought and even bigger home than they had before, like 5k sq ft or something. Or another episode where a woman living in NYC in a studio with a fairly big dog is moving to the city in Europe & keeps complaining how she couldnt possible live in a 1 bedroom thats too small. She wants atleast a 2 bedroom in the middle of the city with a large yard for her dog. Endless lowkey comedy with these shows

I used to watch ghost hunters on travel channel years ago. I stopped watchin when i realized they never find any ghosts.

backdrop-1920.jpg

a show about obese folks who lose the weight and have surgery to get rid of the loose skin

it’s pretty depressing pre-surgery

“if i knew my body would look like this, I would’ve stayed fat”

“i have to put on layers of tight clothing to hide the extra skin”

“my husband left me because he couldn’t stand my loose skin flapping around everytime we had sex”

sad show but I fuck with it

backdrop-1920.jpg

a show about obese folks who lose the weight and have surgery to get rid of the loose skin

it’s pretty depressing pre-surgery

“if i knew my body would look like this, I would’ve stayed fat”

“i have to put on layers of tight clothing to hide the extra skin”

“my husband left me because he couldn’t stand my loose skin flapping around everytime we had sex”

sad show but I fuck with it
Every time I've seen that show, it was never people who ate right and exercised to lose weight. It was people who were morbidly obese then had gastric bypass. So idk how they're shocked they'd have loose skin, the doctor must have mentioned it at some point

I used to watch The Have and The have Nots.

There I said it

Everytime my wife puts this on I run out the room..but there has been a few times I seen some it...

The ppl on there be wildin!

That one black chick who is a lawyer!!! Lawd home girl is a straight savage!

Back