Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

K

King Freeman

Name a show/shows you watch that you know are categorically wack but when it's on or available to stream you can't help but watch.

I'm watching MTV's "are you the one" right now. Shit super trash but watching these emotional love thirsty trainwrecks is hilarious and damn near addictive to me. I don't watch it week to week but I ain't missed an episode. Bet.

Sometimes when i channel hop i like to watch Jon Tapper act like hes gonna fight ppl on Bar Rescue

Its the golden age of TV. I watch alotta shows, but they are all good imo. Only guilty pleasure show i watch is tosh.o

Only got one that I don't watch unless no one else is around

BroadCity_944500_COMEDYCENTRAL_BROADCITY._V325818408_RI_SX940_.jpg
The writing, set pieces, story line, charcters, content....all fuckin A-1

Only episode I didn't like is when the old Jews said they rather have young sluts than two niggers in the retirement home...I mean it was real shit, but how they didn't use that moment to say something...I wasn't wit that

View attachment 66876

Only episode I didn't like is when the old Jews said they rather have young sluts than two niggers in the retirement home...I mean it was real shit, but how they didn't use that moment to say something...I wasn't wit that
I love this show!

Broad City is funny from the lil bits ive seen.

I never actually seen an ep from start to finish tho

Old episodes, you not watching those washed up Guido's new show

Oh yes I am. I watched the family vacation and it was actually funny. As a matter of fact, thereā€™s another family vacation that actually starts this Thursday on mtv. Thanks for reminding me!!

giphy.gif

View attachment 66876

This is my fuckin show.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Lea
RHOA and RHONY. Haven't watched a full season in years but I'll catch an episode every now and then. Last time I was sick I did a deep dive through old eps of NY and was lmao

Back