Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

giphy.gif

Me too. Shits like visual crack...

GenerousEducatedEeve-max-1mb.gif

How I met Your Mother?

No lie,I kinda only watch epic hr long shows everybody watches.

gave up on reality TV years ago but I love some ID discovery.

Only got one that I don't watch unless no one else is around

View attachment 66876
The writing, set pieces, story line, charcters, content....all fuckin A-1

Only episode I didn't like is when the old Jews said they rather have young sluts than two niggers in the retirement home...I mean it was real shit, but how they didn't use that moment to say something...I wasn't wit that

this show is great.shouldn't be ashamed

Reactions: Lea
Only got one that I don't watch unless no one else is around

View attachment 66876
The writing, set pieces, story line, charcters, content....all fuckin A-1

Only episode I didn't like is when the old Jews said they rather have young sluts than two niggers in the retirement home...I mean it was real shit, but how they didn't use that moment to say something...I wasn't wit that

What show is this?

To catch a predator

I've seen probably all of em but watch em like they on air for the first time

It was Sex In The City...smh.

Watching Samantha sleeping with half of NYC no matter the race or gender was intriguing the most.

Name a show/shows you watch that you know are categorically wack but when it's on or available to stream you can't help but watch.

I'm watching MTV's "are you the one" right now. Shit super trash but watching these emotional love thirsty trainwrecks is hilarious and damn near addictive to me. I don't watch it week to week but I ain't missed an episode. Bet.

Haha I’m a AYTO watcher too. Shit is jokes

The broad Bria a legit psycho

It was Sex In The City...smh.

Watching Samantha sleeping with half of NYC no matter the race or gender was intriguing the most.

I fucked with this lmao me and my ex binged watched the fuck out that shit when we were living together.

Haha I’m a AYTO watcher too. Shit is jokes

The broad Bria a legit psycho

Yeah she legit got issues. By far the craziest chick ive seen on the series. She was trying to swing on old boy day 1.
Pussy probably slaps tho. There's benefits to being with a chick that crazy about you if you can handle it. He fully understands this so I respect it .

And Lewis is funny af. He finessed the brains off ol' girl in that weak moment. Then bounced out.

RTDJSFCnOGqfWFb-800x450-noPad.jpg

This show. Features a Youtuber called Miranda sings. Its corny and stupid, but fucking hilarious at the same time. Features Steve Little from Eastbound and Down and hes definitely the funniest in this show.

Back