Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Gucci Mane Shades Eminem

Nah I don't, so how were these records calculated in 96-97? How did they determine "I'm bout it" only sold 500K?

Let's dig into how it works, I really want to see if you really and truly believe in your heart, I'm bout it sold only 500k Lol.

Me, RIAA and the rest of the normal human beings are counting the official album sales, not the bootlegs he sold to crackheads in the slums of new orleans.

Me, RIAA and the rest of the normal human beings are counting the official album sales, not the bootlegs he sold to crackheads in the slums of new orleans.

Oh there were burners out in 97 Lol.

If you believe "I"m bout it" sold 500k, you and the ppl that work for RIAA need to build several highways on Mars

I'm still trying to find the shade from Gucci towards Eminem.

For the record I still ride around listening to Fiend more than Outkast.

Southerplayalistic album was getting big play in DC the year it came out.

I didnt watch the video...

With that out of the way, Gucci argiung a rigged point. TPTB....in this instance radio/label executives....dictate whats "In".

Gucci has always fit in the scope of making "popular" music. Some can even argue his emergance and rise in popularity, and those that make music like him, was used as a double edge sword but thats another discussion.

This shift between what was popular in the 80-90's to what became popular in the last 2 decades is obvious. And then the radio has always dictated what is popular. And then that same energy transfers to the club scene and this is what you get. A lot of people are just sheep and have to be told what to like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s not deflect into slandering black rappers focus on the white man or make a No Limit vs OutKast thread.

Anyways the only people that bump Eminem are whites that don’t like hip hop music or these types of niggas.

ss.jpeg
Is this real?

It’s 3 type of ppl that listen to rap

1. They been through the same shit the artist talking about

2. They know someone or raised in that environment

3. They living vicariously through the music

And if you do either of what I listed with Em music

:nigga2:

It's a lot of rappers that don't get bumped while they riding around. They still better than Gucci wack ass.
i'd ride around listening to gucci before em,

and i think em is way better..

but gucci got better music to ride to

Back