Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Gucci Mane Shades Eminem

I say it all the time when we debate these songs on here, putting things in their proper place.

Aint no niggas riding around playing that shit,. What niggas you know were riding around playing Da Art in 98 Lol (I'm still smh at that) Gucci saying the same thing I be saying. Make it make sense.

Aint nobody pulling up to no car wash, dice spot, pool hall, playing that shit

I say it all the time when we debate these songs on here, putting things in their proper place.

Aint no niggas riding around playing that shit,. What niggas you know were riding around playing Da Art in 98 Lol (I'm still smh at that) Gucci saying the same thing I be saying. Make it make sense.

Listenable Vs Skills are two different things tho...Gucci Mane is listenable on radio but have no skills as a lyricists but Eminem is a lyricists but does not have radio hits currently... That why They’re fine line between Rap & Hip Hop ... Similar to your OutKast Vs DMX argument in GOAT song of 98

I haven't seen a nigga riding around to NL since 99

ya'll killing me with this lol

sidebar, i was bumping Ghetto D just the other day...one of the few NL albums that actually hold up to this day even with todays changing sound

lol I'm just saying. I agree with Gucci, nobody's riding around listening to Eminem, but niggas ain't riding around listening to NL either.

I still hear Kast being played.

I haven't either, but in 99, the late 90s, more niggas were riding around playing NL than Kast?

NL ran the late 90s

How many features Kast were on in the late 90s compared to Master P and his artist off NL?

I haven't either, but in 99, the late 90s, more niggas were riding around playing NL than Kast?

NL ran the late 90s

How many features Kast were on in the late 90s compared to Master P and his artist off NL?

From the mid 90s to now niggas have been playing Kast, NL had a 2 year run until CM came and kicked over the NL buildings.

Let’s not deflect into slandering black rappers focus on the white man or make a No Limit vs OutKast thread.

Anyways the only people that bump Eminem are whites that don’t like hip hop music or these types of niggas.

ss.jpeg

i hope this my last comment about this lol

but knock and goldie can both be right

NL was HUGE on the 3rd coast. But that dont mean Outkast wasnt as big on that southern/eastern coast

Admittedly, i wasnt up on Kast until i got to college. A dude that went to high school with me and Knock was ALWAYS up on shit like Outkast and Jay-z. He was probably the ONLY nigga in the school who was...

he was the only one in the click our freshman year at college that had a whip so when we would ride out, he was ALWAYS bumping Stankonia, Aquemeni, Life and Times of S. Carter, etc..this was circa 2001. Outside of some singles, I never listened to whole projects. He introduced it to me, and I became of both Kast and Jay and have been bumping them ever since.

From the mid 90s to now niggas have been playing Kast, NL had a 2 year run until CM came and kicked over the NL buildings.

I got the hook up soundtrack, a soundtrack to a wack ass movie Lol, sold more than Kast breh

I got the hook up had 1 single, with non rapping as Master P and Sons of Funk (some unheard of niggas to the rest of the world), and the CD move more Units than Kast album, Kast had 3 singles and went double platinum a year later (in those times, that's slow, with 3 singles) Mia X went GOLD in 4-5 weeks, with 1 single.
Kast had Roses Park and only went Double Plat, almost a year later, and these niggas on a major label? Lol,
NL is independent

Kast was not on the radar prior to 98 is the point, love them, but they weren't that group.

Every Duo group out the south, from your UGKs, 8ball & MJG, were featured on either a CMR, or NL, why wasn't Kast (if everybody were up on them) not featured on either a NL or CMR or UGK, Ball & MJG album, even BONE was on a NL album, but not Kast?? Lol

We can't rewrite history, gotta make it make sense

Last edited:
I got the hook up soundtrack, a soundtrack to a wack ass movie Lol, sold more than Kast breh

I got the hook up had 1 single, with non rapping as Master P and Sons of Funk (some unheard of niggas to the rest of the world), and the CD move more Units than Kast album, Kast had 3 singles and went double platinum a year later (in those times, that's slow, with 3 singles) Mia X went GOLD in 4-5 weeks, with 1 single.
Kast had Roses Park and only went Double Plat, almost a year later.

Kast was not on the radar prior to 98 is the point, love them, but they weren't that group.

Every Duo group out the south, from your UGKs, 8ball & MJG, were featured on either a CMR, or NL, why wasn't Kast (if everybody were up on them) not featured on either a NL or CMR or UGK, Ball & MJG album, even BONE was on a NL album, but not Kast?? Lol

This nigga just be saying shit, damn near everything u said was false lol

I got the hook up didn't sell as much as kast.

Kast been going plat since 94, multiple lat since 96. NL didn't start going multi till 98/99.

Kast has the highest selling hiphop album of alltime.

NL had a 2 year run and that's it. Nobody cares about NL in 2018 fam.

i hope this my last comment about this lol

but knock and goldie can both be right

NL was HUGE on the 3rd coast. But that dont mean Outkast wasnt as big on that southern/eastern coast

Admittedly, i wasnt up on Kast until i got to college. A dude that went to high school with me and Knock was ALWAYS up on shit like Outkast and Jay-z. He was probably the ONLY nigga in the school who was...

he was the only one in the click our freshman year at college that had a whip so when we would ride out, he was ALWAYS bumping Stankonia, Aquemeni, Life and Times of S. Carter, etc..this was circa 2001. Outside of some singles, I never listened to whole projects. He introduced it to me, and I became of both Kast and Jay and have been bumping them ever since.

Niggas played NL more than Kast in LA, color me shocked b

Let’s not deflect into slandering black rappers focus on the white man or make a No Limit vs OutKast thread.

Anyways the only people that bump Eminem are whites that don’t like hip hop music or these types of niggas.

ss.jpeg

Rap GOD over Trap God tho...And Gucci Mane will be banned from Detroit #NoFlyZone
upload_2018-12-17_11-7-6.gif

i said both of ya'll were right ~shrugs~

But we're not both right. Niggas play go-go all day everyday over here, does that mean they're bigger than drake? Cmon, cut the shit.

Back