Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Gucci Mane Shades Eminem

But we're not both right. Niggas play go-go all day everyday over here, does that mean they're bigger than drake? Cmon, cut the shit.
no, what im saying is, you are right that Outkast was getting played in a lot of regions

Knock is right in the sense that NL was also pretty huge at that time

Outkast may have not been as "big" here, but it doesnt mean they werent in other places, and vice versa for NL

ya'll are both right

This nigga just be saying shit, damn near everything u said was false lol

I got the hook up didn't sell as much as kast.

Kast been going plat since 94, multiple lat since 96. NL didn't start going multi till 98/99.

Kast has the highest selling hiphop album of alltime.

NL had a 2 year run and that's it. Nobody cares about NL in 2018 fam.

Nobody may not care about NL in 2018, but the late 90s, NL was bigger than Kast,

NL 3rd and 4th string artists were bigger than Kast in the late 90s

Going plat in 94? on a major?? P and them were pushing Gold and Platinum singles breh Lol. Their singles were going platinum breh.

Lol, the late 90s, ppl were trying to own a NL chain, never seen nor heard anybody trying to rock the Dennis Rodman attire 3000 were rocking in 98 lol.

Nobody may not care about NL in 2018, but the late 90s, NL was bigger than Kast,

Going plat in 94? on a major?? P and them were pushing Gold and Platinum singles breh Lol. Their singles were going platinum breh.

Lol, the late 90s, ppl were trying to own a NL chain, never seen nor heard anybody trying to rock the Dennis Rodman attire 3000 were rocking in 98 lol.

U do know we can look up the numbers right?

Kast>>> NL, numbers wise, quality, influence, every category there is , Kast>>>NL

But we're not both right. Niggas play go-go all day everyday over here, does that mean they're bigger than drake? Cmon, cut the shit.

Chuck Brown is the GOAT tho ...Don’t give Drake anymore Culture Vulture ideas for his next album

upload_2018-12-17_11-15-46.gif

U do know we can look up the numbers right?

Kast>>> NL, numbers wise, quality, influence, every category there is , Kast>>>NL

Kool.

Let's do this:

I got the hook up soundtrack sold how many units vs the Outkast album with Rosa Parks

Last edited:

Maybe NL was bigger than everybody else in LA but up here Jay, Nas, Kast, NL, CM, DMX, Ja corny ass, was all getting some play.

I see you don't know how RIAA works lol

Nah I don't, so how were these records calculated in 96-97? How did they determine "I'm bout it" only sold 500K?

Let's dig into how it works, I really want to see if you really and truly believe in your heart, I'm bout it sold only 500k Lol.

Back