Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grimiest Thing Someone Did To F-ck With You?

Crazy dude I fucked with before the husband. Drove to his house and he told me to pop my trunk, I didn’t get out just saw him with a duffle bag. Next thing I know, I’m on MLK Blvd with this nigga selling guns out my trunk. :Will:

But of course...why stop there Baldheadlogic:niggaa: same dude use to nut in me on purpose because he believed I would be a great 5th babymomma:oreally:

2016 was a helluva year fuckin’ with Rico ass

@GNS

I see the wack reaction so let me give some context. Shortly after we messed around she wound up pregnant. Can’t imagine the amount of anxiety we both woulda had wondering if a mixed baby was about to pop out. That’s a bullet dodged fr.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Chick I fucked w/ in Dallas fucked me while her bd was there

I had already been fuckin but we was on some room mates shit.....I go outta town one night (coming back here) and get back the next night and she got dude up in the apartment....all good cuz again, we aint together

I hit my room and go to sleep.....get up in the morning and me and dude end up choppin it up outside, smokin and shit

all of sudden she comes outside and says my phone is ringing.....im thinking damn you coulda brought it but whatever....walked in and she closes the door behind me, literally grabs my hand pulls me in the bedroom and jumped out them pajama pants in one swoop lmao

im pointing to the door like damn whats up wit ol...

giphy.gif

she hit me with the
WxdX0_s-200x150.gif
and got busy

idk if dude knew or what but he didnt come inside.....was still there the rest of the day tho

I had an experience like this. And honestly don’t look at it as grimey.??‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Chick I dated few months ago is another chick I smashed best friend. Shorty slid into my DM on Facebook to say hello. I didn't think nothing of it because she knew me and ol girl had a thing. We chat it up blah blah blah nothing major hey bye type shit.

Next thing I know she's in Charlotte and ask me to come out to Sports One bar to chill with her and her people. I come out (I still think nothing of it) we all kick it laugh and I say I'm about to leave. She walk me out and say it was cool you came out and met us have a goodnight, I tell her text me let me know y'all got home safe I dip get home and start to set something up with her best friend for that Sunday. The best friend was like let's get up Sunday @7 I'm like cool.

That Sunday shorty call me and said I'm in the city again can I come over and wait on my cousin to get home. I'm like cool thru. She come over we're talking (she was looking gooderdanamuthafucka btw) next thing I know she tells me her cousin not coming and she really just wanted to hang with me. I'm like uhhhhh what about ol girl. She said what about her, she has a man.

:think2:

She had a point. Long story short I beat the breaks off her and her friend was blowing up my phone. She text me saying some shit but I was deep in her friend.

:shrug3:
Update:

Her friend found about this now none of them fuck with me oddly enough said I'm cheater......

In HS chick told me she was a virgin saving myself and all that

Admitted to lying bout it like a decade later

This the same chick my boys saw riding shotgun w some nigga.... so I calls her like yo wtf!!! First thing she says is “ I knew ur friends were gonna tell you” yo I was livid

her karma came back crazy

Crazy dude I fucked with before the husband. Drove to his house and he told me to pop my trunk, I didn’t get out just saw him with a duffle bag. Next thing I know, I’m on MLK Blvd with this nigga selling guns out my trunk. :Will:

But of course...why stop there Baldheadlogic:niggaa: same dude use to nut in me on purpose because he believed I would be a great 5th babymomma:oreally:

2016 was a helluva year fuckin’ with Rico ass

You could've stopped this story after '...MLK Blvd...'.

Lol.

Back