Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grimiest Thing Someone Did To F-ck With You?

Chick I dated few months ago is another chick I smashed best friend. Shorty slid into my DM on Facebook to say hello. I didn't think nothing of it because she knew me and ol girl had a thing. We chat it up blah blah blah nothing major hey bye type shit.

Next thing I know she's in Charlotte and ask me to come out to Sports One bar to chill with her and her people. I come out (I still think nothing of it) we all kick it laugh and I say I'm about to leave. She walk me out and say it was cool you came out and met us have a goodnight, I tell her text me let me know y'all got home safe I dip get home and start to set something up with her best friend for that Sunday. The best friend was like let's get up Sunday @7 I'm like cool.

That Sunday shorty call me and said I'm in the city again can I come over and wait on my cousin to get home. I'm like cool thru. She come over we're talking (she was looking gooderdanamuthafucka btw) next thing I know she tells me her cousin not coming and she really just wanted to hang with me. I'm like uhhhhh what about ol girl. She said what about her, she has a man.

:think2:

She had a point. Long story short I beat the breaks off her and her friend was blowing up my phone. She text me saying some shit but I was deep in her friend.

:shrug3:
Yasss. Break that unfaithful hoe’s heart! Go balls deep in her friend! It’s justice.

Baby mommas bff stayed with us for a little bit. I knew the shit wasnt a good idea from jump cuz bestie was a nice piece. But fuck it bm had already told her she could move in, I found out after the fact.

They fall out bestie moves. Not long after, I get a call at work one day. Its her. Im like how the fuck you get my desk number amd why you callin? She confessed to getting it off my bm phone. We chop it up, and then started talking on the regular. I called her one day after bm pissed me off and I just legit wanted to vent. We hadnt crossed any line at all just was cool. I stop by her crib, we go grab some kfc and sit and talk.

Next thing I know, she leans over tell me to lean back and pulls my shit out and gets to work. Im not believing this is happening but cot damn she was a beast wit it!

Dropped her off and we fucked around for a few months. Then I got busted....

Fam you gotta tell us part 2. What your bm do?

Reactions: GNS
Fam you gotta tell us part 2. What your bm do?

So i got busted because I was slippin and left my inbox open one day. I come home, bm went crazy. I told her we aint do shit, she aint believe me. After a while I was just like fuck it I'll leave.

I was posted at my moms crib for a couple weeks, then the "I miss you" call came. I went home we talked and gave it another shot. Everything was cool until one day, I woke up to a sharp ass pain in my leg. Bm done went thru my phone (slippin again) and seen recent calls from her ex bestie. She had hit me in the leg with my own phone. I think it was a nextel.

We got into it again, I left again but just for a couple hours. Eventually I left bestie alone.

Me and my bm had a trife ass relationship. We got together young and I was an asshole. She a crazy ass evil bitch though. But that ass was phat so I kept going back.

Now the grimest part to this is on my end. See my bm wasnt just my bm. We were married at the time. I found out bestie was moving in the night after our wedding (which bestie was the maid of honor.) I used to be a foul nigga mane.

Oh and trust me I got fucked over later in life. I knew I had it comin lol. And I caught her up in some shit too. It was just a toxic relationship that mever shoulda happened.

So i got busted because I was slippin and left my inbox open one day. I come home, bm went crazy. I told her we aint do shit, she aint believe me. After a while I was just like fuck it I'll leave.

I was posted at my moms crib for a couple weeks, then the "I miss you" call came. I went home we talked and gave it another shot. Everything was cool until one day, I woke up to a sharp ass pain in my leg. Bm done went thru my phone (slippin again) and seen recent calls from her ex bestie. She had hit me in the leg with my own phone. I think it was a nextel.

We got into it again, I left again but just for a couple hours. Eventually I left bestie alone.

Me and my bm had a trife ass relationship. We got together young and I was an asshole. She a crazy ass evil bitch though. But that ass was phat so I kept going back.

Now the grimest part to this is on my end. See my bm wasnt just my bm. We were married at the time. I found out bestie was moving in the night after our wedding (which bestie was the maid of honor.) I used to be a foul nigga mane.

Oh and trust me I got fucked over later in life. I knew I had it comin lol. And I caught her up in some shit too. It was just a toxic relationship that mever shoulda happened.

Understood. At least it wasnt one sided. Not to sound crazy but id hate to be in a relationship and do something foul and it just be accepted. Get me back even if my ego cant take it.

I was in the AF and I was in a long distance relationship. I was actually engaged at the time and my fiancé was flying in in a couple days to see me.

There was this chocolate jawn that I always thought was nice that would kick it wit me and my people's. Nice lil bubble. Puffy lips. Tigobitties. She was married and had a kid though, and I was cool wit her husband. So on my end, that's a no go. One day my friend's wife hit me up like,

"Nessa wanna holla at you."
"For what?"
"Go find out."
"Awww, shit."

Mami hit me like, "I been dreamin about you and I wanna know how it is." Me: "Que?!"

I tell her that I ain't on that homewrecker shit and my girl will be in town in like 2 days. I'm happy where I am. I'm flattered, but nah. Then THIS muthafucka shows up like:

SparklingJovialHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif
Fuck dat! Do that shit! Hit that bitch!
You see them tits?! You know she wants it
So hit that lick!

I end up fuckin this broad like someone told me the world was ending tomorrow and this was my last time fuckin. She damn near climbing walls an shit.

My fiancé gets into town and she's blowing my phone up, almost blowing my spot up. We all end up kicking it together and she's tryna finagle me away from my girl. Smh.

The minute the fiancé left, she was at my door, looking like a lost cat that I kept feeding. I end up fuckin this broad for like a month, until I run out of scumbaggery, and tell her I just can't do it no more. All the while her husband was unawares.

The worst part, however, was that after I stopped knocking her down, she turned into a full-fledged thot. My niggas still don't let me live down the fact that I turned a married broad out.

landscape-1457373265-kanye-shrug.gif

I was in the AF and I was in a long distance relationship. I was actually engaged at the time and my fiancé was flying in in a couple days to see me.

There was this chocolate jawn that I always thought was nice that would kick it wit me and my people's. Nice lil bubble. Puffy lips. Tigobitties. She was married and had a kid though, and I was cool wit her husband. So on my end, that's a no go. One day my friend's wife hit me up like,

"Nessa wanna holla at you."
"For what?"
"Go find out."
"Awww, shit."

Mami hit me like, "I been dreamin about you and I wanna know how it is." Me: "Que?!"

I tell her that I ain't on that homewrecker shit and my girl will be in town in like 2 days. I'm happy where I am. I'm flattered, but nah. Then THIS muthafucka shows up like:

View attachment 36288
Fuck dat! Do that shit! Hit that bitch!
You see them tits?! You know she wants it
So hit that lick!

I end up fuckin this broad like someone told me the world was ending tomorrow and this was my last time fuckin. She damn near climbing walls an shit.

My fiancé gets into town and she's blowing my phone up, almost blowing my spot up. We all end up kicking it together and she's tryna finagle me away from my girl. Smh.

The minute the fiancé left, she was at my door, looking like a lost cat that I kept feeding. I end up fuckin this broad for like a month, until I run out of scumbaggery, and tell her I just can't do it no more. All the while her husband was unawares.

The worst part, however, was that after I stopped knocking her down, she turned into a full-fledged thot. My niggas still don't let me live down the fact that I turned a married broad out.

View attachment 36292
She was a thot-in-waiting. Don’t feel too bad.

Now, did you marry that fiancé you did foul?

She was a thot-in-waiting. Don’t feel too bad.

Now, did you marry that fiancé you did foul?

Lmao. Nah. The shit came back around and she cheated on me. And then I cheated on her again with a bad ass stripper that ended up being my girl after me and the fiancé broke up.

Smh. I ain't shit.

Lmao. Nah. The shit came back around and she cheated on me. And then I cheated on her again with a bad ass stripper that ended up being my girl after me and the fiancé broke up.

Smh. I ain't shit.
beautiful symmetry
DON'T ENCOURAGE ME, NIGGA! LMAO!

I will say though, after I got out the AF, I found my wife almost immediately. Almost 11 years together, (6 married) and I've never even thought about cheating.
it all worked out in the end

During the summertime my fwb she demanded me to come eat her out during her lunch break in the middle of the night in her car. I pulled up around 2:00am and waited until she came to make sure the parking lot didn't have any cops there. Mannnnn I thrashed her ass out in the backseat of her car for an hour.After I left she text me back upset cause I left hickeys on her neck lol.

So my coworker same chick from previous story who is a lesbian that is married ,was setting up a threesome with her sidechick for her birthday at a hotel one night and she wanted me to come through. I told her to send some pics of her pussy to see what she was working with, she squirts.She works overnight so her wife thinks she is going to work but she is not ,instead she was going to a hotel instead.

So I got to the hotel a little before midnight smashed for a few hours and dipped.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back