Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grimiest Thing Someone Did To F-ck With You?

Always heard females are just as grimy as dudes but do a much better job covering their tracks. This thread is proving that to be accurate so far. Keep em coming...

stephpopcorn.gif

Ladies I know y’all have some stories too

Women are so much better at covering their tracks than men, shit the woman I mess with she erases her text messages consistently so her wife can't read them on her phone.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Lmao. This shit supposed to be about grimey shit people done to you but y'all just speaking on nasty shit y'all done to someone else. Damn savages.

Women are so much better at covering their tracks than men, shit the woman I mess with she erases her text messages consistently so her wife can't read them on her phone.
you're fucking a married lesbian? lmao

is she a stud?

I was in the AF and I was in a long distance relationship. I was actually engaged at the time and my fiancé was flying in in a couple days to see me.

There was this chocolate jawn that I always thought was nice that would kick it wit me and my people's. Nice lil bubble. Puffy lips. Tigobitties. She was married and had a kid though, and I was cool wit her husband. So on my end, that's a no go. One day my friend's wife hit me up like,

"Nessa wanna holla at you."
"For what?"
"Go find out."
"Awww, shit."

Mami hit me like, "I been dreamin about you and I wanna know how it is." Me: "Que?!"

I tell her that I ain't on that homewrecker shit and my girl will be in town in like 2 days. I'm happy where I am. I'm flattered, but nah. Then THIS muthafucka shows up like:

View attachment 36288
Fuck dat! Do that shit! Hit that bitch!
You see them tits?! You know she wants it
So hit that lick!

I end up fuckin this broad like someone told me the world was ending tomorrow and this was my last time fuckin. She damn near climbing walls an shit.

My fiancé gets into town and she's blowing my phone up, almost blowing my spot up. We all end up kicking it together and she's tryna finagle me away from my girl. Smh.

The minute the fiancé left, she was at my door, looking like a lost cat that I kept feeding. I end up fuckin this broad for like a month, until I run out of scumbaggery, and tell her I just can't do it no more. All the while her husband was unawares.

The worst part, however, was that after I stopped knocking her down, she turned into a full-fledged thot. My niggas still don't let me live down the fact that I turned a married broad out.

View attachment 36292

Good job I salute you sir

tenor (1).gif

During the summertime my fwb she demanded me to come eat her out during her lunch break in the middle of the night in her car. I pulled up around 2:00am and waited until she came to make sure the parking lot didn't have any cops there. Mannnnn I thrashed her ass out in the backseat of her car for an hour.After I left she text me back upset cause I left hickeys on her neck lol.

So my coworker same chick from previous story who is a lesbian that is married ,was setting up a threesome with her sidechick for her birthday at a hotel one night and she wanted me to come through. I told her to send some pics of her pussy to see what she was working with, she squirts.She works overnight so her wife thinks she is going to work but she is not ,instead she was going to a hotel instead.

So I got to the hotel a little before midnight smashed for a few hours and dipped.
can you describe these women or draw celeb comparisons or something? a 3some with 2 beautiful lesbians is just too good to be true.

Met this local chick at the gas station one night. Months pass, we talk and we don't talk. I peeped how full of shit she was quickly. She would call me drunk as fuck talking bout she need a ride or just rambling but nothing ever materialized from it.

Fast forward about 6 months after we meet and she hits me about linking up and "promises" she's serious. That night she drop her address and I pull up. This yamp hops in the back seat. And while on the phone says, "just hopped in the uber, I'll talk to you later." I'm in the front laughing like a mf.

Later that night, we at my spot. We get to touching and groping each other. Soon as I reach for the rubber she stop me. Don't take but one no for me to tell a chick to get dressed. She then grabs my hand and walks me to my room. Tells me we can't fuck but she will take care of me. I wore that throat out for about an hour. Exploded every-fucking-where: her face, chest, hair (remember this fact). She cleans up and I swing her back home.

She hits me up two days later and within seconds hangs up the phone. Calls back twice more and does the same thing. Third time she calls I forward the call. Few minutes later I have a voicemail. It's her and her dude arguing. Apparently he was doing laundry and found a stain on her pants. Apparently he deduced it was a sample of my of my heritage.

I rolled up and listened to that voicemail about 3 times. My favorite part:

Her: Wtf you mean? I told you what it was!

Him: Bitch I know you lying! Then why you wasn't answering your phone?

Her: Told you my phone died. And for the last fucking time, nigga it's yogurt!

Him: Bitch it don't smell like no damn yogurt

Her: Then what it smell like then?

Him: Idk but it smells familiar...

Her: Well if you can't tell me. It's yogurt mf.

When I was a young goofy 16 year old I had a homegirl I had a crush on for like a year or two. So one night we talking and we all close and I tell her how I feel and how I asked my niggas to fall back because I liked her. She smiles and said that's sweet(Red Flag). She hugs me then goes home, then the next day on the bus ride to school we all in the back of the bus and outta nowhere she was like "I know he told yall not to holla at me but we not ever gonna be together"(she said some more shit but my soul left my body by then). Man I just kept looking forward the whole ride in silence. I knew it was bad because nobody clowned me about it ever.....like they felt that bad for me. On a positive note though the next year she got the clap from some nigga and got exposed for burning two other niggas and last I heard she was in jail. It took me til 18 to get over that "L" though.

i had this chick that would come through for a sesh before she went on dates, talkin about she didnt wanna have dick on her mind during her dates and do something she normally wouldnt...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Met this local chick at the gas station one night. Months pass, we talk and we don't talk. I peeped how full of shit she was quickly. She would call me drunk as fuck talking bout she need a ride or just rambling but nothing ever materialized from it.

Fast forward about 6 months after we meet and she hits me about linking up and "promises" she's serious. That night she drop her address and I pull up. This yamp hops in the back seat. And while on the phone says, "just hopped in the uber, I'll talk to you later." I'm in the front laughing like a mf.

Later that night, we at my spot. We get to touching and groping each other. Soon as I reach for the rubber she stop me. Don't take but one no for me to tell a chick to get dressed. She then grabs my hand and walks me to my room. Tells me we can't fuck but she will take care of me. I wore that throat out for about an hour. Exploded every-fucking-where: her face, chest, hair (remember this fact). She cleans up and I swing her back home.

She hits me up two days later and within seconds hangs up the phone. Calls back twice more and does the same thing. Third time she calls I forward the call. Few minutes later I have a voicemail. It's her and her dude arguing. Apparently he was doing laundry and found a stain on her pants. Apparently he deduced it was a sample of my of my heritage.

I rolled up and listened to that voicemail about 3 times. My favorite part:

Her: Wtf you mean? I told you what it was!

Him: Bitch I know you lying! Then why you wasn't answering your phone?

Her: Told you my phone died. And for the last fucking time, nigga it's yogurt!

Him: Bitch it don't smell like no damn yogurt

Her: Then what it smell like then?

Him: Idk but it smells familiar...

Her: Well if you can't tell me. It's yogurt mf.

thats kinda smooth lol

Back