Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Grand Theft Auto VI (2025)

So what's the big deal with the source code?
It's how the whole game works. You can literally do/change/hack anything you want.

Leaking that would fuck up everything the developers worked on over the years.

Worst case scenario it could possibly make them rewrite/build the game from scratch.

I never played GTA online, any advice for a newbie?
Find a few games or missions that plays to your skill set and repeat them shits for weeks on end

Just keep running them over and over again until you dumb nice at them. Then keep running them till you got enough money to start a bike club.

Once you get the bike club sell coke. And keep doing that along with the missions until you can afford to expand.

I started off selling coke with dubbz n them back in like 2015.... Nigga a god of city now

Also racing gets that dough. Stew was nice with the races, nigga made a couple hundred thousand a day treating gtav like a racing game 🤷🏿‍♂️

And they got like a million races

i wanna see that code. Although even if it drops nobody's gonna be able to make much use of it for a while because they use the Euphoria engine which isn't widely used or documented.

Last edited:
Find a few games or missions that plays to your skill set and repeat them shits for weeks on end

Just keep running them over and over again until you dumb nice at them. Then keep running them till you got enough money to start a bike club.

Once you get the bike club sell coke. And keep doing that along with the missions until you can afford to expand.

I started off selling coke with dubbz n them back in like 2015.... Nigga a god of city now

when I played online I'd jus shoot shit up

like as it's loading I'm on the mic tellin everyone in the lobby when I touch down have ya guns out, cuz if you see me I'm shootin

in bout 10-15min, a once peaceful lobby has now turned into a warzone

:hahaha:

when I played online I'd jus shoot shit up

like as it's loading I'm on the mic tellin everyone in the lobby when I touch down have ya guns out, cuz if you see me I'm shootin

in bout 10-15min, a once peaceful lobby has now turned into a warzone

:hahaha:
i used to do that shit when i was broke..

but i found making money more challenging and rewarding

plus there was that time dre came into the city and niggaz robbed him of some exclusive music....shit was crazy... they asked me to get his shit back for him....shit was nuts... tore the whole city up and made a couple million in the process

That's what they get for being such damn secretive . Rockstar is the least transparent game company in the industry and they are so vague with their news and info they don't have roadmaps or nothing and they make 1 game every 10 years. Nobody has time for that shit. Also that's what they get for the ckijg red dead online over. They couodveeadily stopped support for GTA online because gtao should've been dead 2 years at but they keep milking it. They could've took all of those developers working; n GTA; now je and move them the GTA 6; instead of grabbing all the red dead online developers for that project.

i used to do that shit when i was broke..

but i found making money more challenging and rewarding

plus there was that time dre came into the city and niggaz robbed him of some exclusive music....shit was crazy... they asked me to get his shit back for him....shit was nuts... tore the whole city up and made a couple million in the process

I'd make money to buy ammo to shoot shit

:shrug2:

Wasn't aware you can sell coke on the game. How to avoid random people trying to kill me online? That was the last issue I had where they were super equipped and I couldn't even go outside

Back